[HELP] How to fix those error's?

Код:
C:\Users\MIJN PC\Documents\IBP\pawno\include\/IBP/Others/Enums.inc(410) : error 029: invalid expression, assumed zero
C:\Users\MIJN PC\Documents\IBP\pawno\include\/IBP/Others/Enums.inc(871) : error 029: invalid expression, assumed zero
C:\Users\MIJN PC\Documents\IBP\gamemodes\IBP.pwn(681) : error 021: symbol already defined: "OnVehicleMod"
C:\Users\MIJN PC\Documents\IBP\gamemodes\IBP.pwn(687) : error 021: symbol already defined: "OnVehiclePaintjob"
C:\Users\MIJN PC\Documents\IBP\gamemodes\IBP.pwn(692) : error 021: symbol already defined: "OnVehicleRespray"
C:\Users\MIJN PC\Documents\IBP\gamemodes\IBP.pwn(698) : error 021: symbol already defined: "Streamer_OnPlayerEnterCP"
C:\Users\MIJN PC\Documents\IBP\gamemodes\IBP.pwn(735) : error 029: invalid expression, assumed zero
C:\Users\MIJN PC\Documents\IBP\gamemodes\IBP.pwn(735) : warning 215: expression has no effect
C:\Users\MIJN PC\Documents\IBP\gamemodes\IBP.pwn(735) : error 001: expected token: ";", but found ")"
C:\Users\MIJN PC\Documents\IBP\gamemodes\IBP.pwn(735) : error 029: invalid expression, assumed zero
C:\Users\MIJN PC\Documents\IBP\gamemodes\IBP.pwn(735) : fatal error 107: too many error messages on one line

Compilation aborted.Pawn compiler 3.2.3664	 	 	Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

10 Errors.

First of all, what did you do? do not copy paste parts of scripts to your gamemode that always will cause shit like this...
If you have a backup you should load that one or somehow undo this, or just remove it manual, because you totaly messed it up to be honest.

And show parts of the script else we cant help.

I did not use other parts of other scripts to put in this one, and could you read your Private message, It would help me out lil more.

Remove the 4 things which are already defined in your script

Done that, (pawno = broken now) cant compile or it freezes

Код:
C:\Users\MIJN PC\Documents\IBP\pawno\include\/IBP/Others/Enums.inc(410) : error 029: invalid expression, assumed zero
C:\Users\MIJN PC\Documents\IBP\pawno\include\/IBP/Others/Enums.inc(871) : error 029: invalid expression, assumed zero
C:\Users\MIJN PC\Documents\IBP\gamemodes\IBP.pwn(682) : error 021: symbol already defined: "Streamer_OnPlayerEnterCP"
C:\Users\MIJN PC\Documents\IBP\gamemodes\IBP.pwn(719) : error 029: invalid expression, assumed zero
C:\Users\MIJN PC\Documents\IBP\gamemodes\IBP.pwn(719) : warning 215: expression has no effect
C:\Users\MIJN PC\Documents\IBP\gamemodes\IBP.pwn(719) : error 001: expected token: ";", but found ")"
C:\Users\MIJN PC\Documents\IBP\gamemodes\IBP.pwn(719) : error 029: invalid expression, assumed zero
C:\Users\MIJN PC\Documents\IBP\gamemodes\IBP.pwn(719) : fatal error 107: too many error messages on one line

Compilation aborted.Pawn compiler 3.2.3664	 	 	Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

7 Errors.
I removed the other 3 because if i deleted the Streamer onplayercp one, it makes my pawno freeze

Andd, this is the script with line 719 in it=

Код:
				            case 0: // This is the first place, factory at flint.
				        	{
				        	    TruckerPickup[playerid][0]++;
(THIS IS LINE 719)				            SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_WHITE, "Alright, my name is Earl and I'll be on the trucker radio with you.");
					            SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_WHITE, "To keep you updated, now head to the Blueberry Factory and load up the trailer.");
						        PlayerInfo[playerid][TruckDelivX] = -15.2205;
								PlayerInfo[playerid][TruckDelivY] = -273.2395;
								PlayerInfo[playerid][TruckDelivZ] = 5.4297;
								SetPlayerCheckpoint(playerid,PlayerInfo[playerid][TruckDelivX],PlayerInfo[playerid][TruckDelivY],PlayerInfo[playerid][TruckDelivZ],3.0);
							}

holy ......... , anyway.. we are not wizzard , we can't cast a spell to know how your script is.....
please poste the line 410, 871, 682, 719

Код:
410: 	{"Hilltop Farm",                {967.30,-450.30,-3.00,1176.70,-217.90,200.00}},
Код:
682: public OnPlayerEnterCheckpoint(playerid)
(THIS IS LINE 682) {
    new string[128];
	if(VCP[playerid] == 1)
	{
	    new Float:x, Float:y, Float:z;
		GetVehiclePos(PlayerInfo[playerid][pCarKey], x, y, z);
		if(PlayerToPoint(6.5,playerid,x,y,z))
		{
		    GameTextForPlayer(playerid, "~p~You have found it", 2000, 4);
			VCP[playerid] = 0;
			DisablePlayerCheckpoint(playerid);
			ActiveCP[playerid] = 0;
		}
		else if(PlayerInfo[playerid][pGarageKey] != 0 && PlayerToPoint(6.5,playerid,Garages[PlayerInfo[playerid][pGarageKey]][EnterX],Garages[PlayerInfo[playerid][pGarageKey]][EnterY],Garages[PlayerInfo[playerid][pGarageKey]][EnterZ]))
		{
		    GameTextForPlayer(playerid, "~p~You have found it", 2000, 4);
			VCP[playerid] = 0;
			DisablePlayerCheckpoint(playerid);
			ActiveCP[playerid] = 0;
		}
	}
Код:
719: 				            case 0: // This is the first place, factory at flint.
				        	{
				        	    TruckerPickup[playerid][0]++;
(THIS IS LINE 719)				            SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_WHITE, "Alright, my name is Earl and I'll be on the trucker radio with you.");
					            SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_WHITE, "To keep you updated, now head to the Blueberry Factory and load up the trailer.");
						        PlayerInfo[playerid][TruckDelivX] = -15.2205;
								PlayerInfo[playerid][TruckDelivY] = -273.2395;
								PlayerInfo[playerid][TruckDelivZ] = 5.4297;
								SetPlayerCheckpoint(playerid,PlayerInfo[playerid][TruckDelivX],PlayerInfo[playerid][TruckDelivY],PlayerInfo[playerid][TruckDelivZ],3.0);
							}
Код:
871: 		            	if(JustStarted[playerid] != 1)
		        	    {
		        	        PlayerInfo[playerid][pPayCheck] += cash * 5;
		            		format(string, sizeof(string), "~w~Good work~n~~g~$%d added to your paycheck.",cash);
		            		GameTextForPlayer(playerid, string, 5000, 1);
		        	    }
(THIS IS LINE 871)	        	    else
		        	    {
		        	        JustStarted[playerid] = 0;
		        	    }
		        	    SetPlayerCheckpoint(playerid, -412.9661,-1343.8303,25.2515, 5.0); // Farm
		        	    PlayerInfo[playerid][pCanJob] += 1;
					}

Quote:
Originally Posted by XStormiest
Посмотреть сообщение
holy ......... , anyway.. we are not wizzard , we can't cast a spell to know how your script is.....
please poste the line 410, 871, 682, 719
But those two line are not in the game mode himself i think? :
C:\Users\MIJN PC\Documents\IBP\pawno\include\/IBP/Others/Enums.inc(410)
C:\Users\MIJN PC\Documents\IBP\pawno\include\/IBP/Others/Enums.inc(871)

Since it says = ENUMS.INC