Linux Hosting problem

Hello guys i'm hosting my server at HostSpree.net but i have trouble with starting the server from the GamePanel. I get this:
Code:
samp03svr: amx/amx.c:781: expand: Assertion `shift>0 || (code[(size_t)codesize] & 0x80)==0' failed.
I already chmodded the scriptfiles and other folders so it can read from them.. i don't know what's the problem now.

https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=349089

Submit a ticket at their website, they should know how to fix the problem better than we do.

I asked for help here beacuse many people know more about linux than me.. and in the website it usualy takes about 3 hours for me to get a reply from them...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZackBoolaro
View Post
I asked for help here beacuse many people know more about linux than me.. and in the website it usualy takes about 3 hours for me to get a reply from them...
here it may take even more.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neonman
View Post
here it may take even more.
Well, i've seen almost the same errors on this forum but with different codes... they all get response for about 10-15 mins...

That is gamemode related issue. And providers dont usually help fix that.

i would suggest getting help over in scripting section of the forums.

Try to change your game mode to different and see, if you get it working. If you get same error message, then the problem is most probably in your host.

Nothing wrong with the hoster, something is wrong with your script

This should have nothing to do with your host.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrossUSAAF
View Post
Try to change your game mode to different and see, if you get it working. If you get same error message, then the problem is most probably in your host.
This is not a host related problem at all.