Callback when vehicle is spawned

I need a callback/plugin to detect if a player is flooding with cars. For example, with mod_sa you can "ExAttack" a player by flooding cars and lag/crash the player. So, there is a callback that is called when a car is spawned?
NOT RESPAWNED .-.

sorry i am wrong thx for dwane

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horrible
Посмотреть сообщение
No, because this callback is for "This callback is called when a vehicle respawns."

You should make it by yourself.

You listened good to me? -.-
Quote:
Originally Posted by wiki.sa-mp.com

A vehicle can't be spawned by hackers.

Instead IS TRUE! I found a mod_sa (aka s o b e i t) that spawn a lot of vehicles on client side to a player's coordinates: like 10 vehicles per second. Therefore, the client send infos to server. Then, the player lag and/or crash due to too much vehicles. Is an hack called "ExAttach". I'm very tired of this. I cant do anything because a callback that is called when a vehicle is spawned does not exists .-.
Is a fundamental part of GTA... If it exists, I will do an efficient Anti-Car Flooder .
So, there is a callback/plugin that make this possible? (the callback that is called when a vehicle is spawned, not the anti-flooder )

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackAtom
Посмотреть сообщение
Instead IS TRUE! * that spawn a lot of vehicles on client side to a player's coordinates: like 10 vehicles per second.
Not spawn just change position of unoccupied vehicle.