Mapping help

Hey guys,

I'm mapping some things for a TDM server but the problem I keep facing is the following:

When I've put a helipad or a runway (new one in the map) for example in the middle of the desert.
If I place a vehicle (rustler, hunter, hydra) on that helipad or runway it sometimes get's stuck UNDER it.

Only when I'm like at the place and I spawn the vehicle and I face the runway, I can see it spawn properly.
But whenever I'm not looking at it it spawns under it or get's stuck in it.

I think this is some kind of connection error between the vehicles and the objects or something.

I tried to fix it by heightening the rustler's Z-pos with 0.5 and I see no difference in spawning problems.
Should I like try to heighten it by like 5.0 Z-pos or will it have the same problem?

What mapping editor do you use?

The editor from JernejL.

Well there's some arrows on the Movement section, try to use them . Hoped I helped

Well, I always use the arrows in the movement section, but like I said I've heightened the vehicles' Z-pos but it didn't help..

Well, try to high up the nugde power below those movement .

What does nudge power do? Never used it before.

Well, it speeds like up the movement keys .

I'm not concerned of that, I can move them higher up as much as I want..

But it's just when I'm INGAME, not on the editor, that they always get stuck in their helipad/runway.
I've heigtened it with 0,5 so when they spawn they spawn ABOVE the helipad but they still sometimes get stuck

Use CreateObject instead of CreateDynamicObject for the helipad - CreateDynamicObject ONLY creates the object when you goes near to it - While CreateObject keeps the object created the whole time - The the Vehicle won't fall when it get spawned.