Car color issue

pawn Код:
AddStaticVehicleEx(420,1749.0494,-1860.6791,13.2702,270.6886,-1,-1,30000); // Taxi Cab
Why do these always spawn yellow, they should spawn new ones?

pawn Код:
AddStaticVehicleEx(420,1749.0494,-1860.6791,13.2702,270.6886,-1,-1,30000); // Taxi Cab

//example
AddStaticVehicleEx(modelid, Float:spawn_x, Float:spawn_y, Float:spawn_z, Float:angle, color1, color2, respawn_delay);
https://sampwiki.blast.hk/wiki/Color_ID

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Zulkifli
Посмотреть сообщение
pawn Код:

//example
AddStaticVehicleEx(modelid, Float:spawn_x, Float:spawn_y, Float:spawn_z, Float:angle, color1, color2, respawn_delay);
https://sampwiki.blast.hk/wiki/Color_ID
-1 as color should provide a random color for the vehicle spawned, which is why he's asking why it's always spawning in yellow.

Can you even color cabs? I've never tried it, so I wouldn't know.

I don't think you can becouse in my vehicle spawned every vehicles colour is changed to silver and 1 time I typed the taxi but it still spawn with yellow colour.

Oh yes, you can color cabs, I colored a cab pink, got a pink colored skin and roamed around in a server, screaming "GAY CABBY!", although I think it was Model 438, not 420. So maybe you can get 420 with a yellow color only.

The Yellow Cab, Cannot Be Changed Colors, unless You server side changing it By Calling the color and then re spawning the vehicle to secure the color. Or just use the Taxi Premier to have different colors

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThomasCarter
Посмотреть сообщение
The Yellow Cab, Cannot Be Changed Colors, unless You server side changing it By Calling the color and then re spawning the vehicle to secure the color. Or just use the Taxi Premier to have different colors
You wrong, On my server there black and red taxi cab.

Im not sure that " AddStaticVehicleEx " Can have changed color.
But i'f you will create your vehicle system as dynamic, saved over scriptfiles and vehicle information into so yes you can choose the color as you want.

If you can read what i posted, I said calling the Color. I.E Inside the Server. I love it when people like you Jump to Opinions, BTW Its *Wrong not Worng

keyboard fucked up and missing, i have edited more few words after posted, And yes im still think that you wrong

*I Still Thinks You Are Wrong - Correct Sentences Please, I don't think a computer let's your forget word's
Final Post