Need help with GarHouse v2.0

Hi, i need some help with GarHouse v2.0

I get those errors:

Код:
C:\Documents and Settings\Cherry\Desktop\Ьleni uus sfs\filterscripts\house.pwn(173) : error 001: expected token: "-identifier-", but found "-integer value-"
C:\Documents and Settings\Cherry\Desktop\Ьleni uus sfs\filterscripts\house.pwn(501) : error 017: undefined symbol "YSI_gHousesS"
C:\Documents and Settings\Cherry\Desktop\Ьleni uus sfs\filterscripts\house.pwn(501) : error 017: undefined symbol "YSI_gHousesA"
C:\Documents and Settings\Cherry\Desktop\Ьleni uus sfs\filterscripts\house.pwn(501) : warning 215: expression has no effect
C:\Documents and Settings\Cherry\Desktop\Ьleni uus sfs\filterscripts\house.pwn(501) : error 001: expected token: ";", but found "]"
C:\Documents and Settings\Cherry\Desktop\Ьleni uus sfs\filterscripts\house.pwn(501) : fatal error 107: too many error messages on one line

Compilation aborted.Pawn compiler 3.2.3664	 	 	Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

5 Errors.
Line 173:
pawn Код:
new Iterator:Houses<MAX_HOUSES>, Text3D:HouseLabel[MAX_HOUSES], Float:X, Float:Y, Float:Z, Float:Angle;
Line 501 (full code):
pawn Код:
public OnPlayerStateChange(playerid, newstate, oldstate)
{
    if(newstate == PLAYER_STATE_DRIVER)
    {
        foreach(Houses, h)  // 501 <<<<<< Line
        {
            if(GetPlayerVehicleID(playerid) == HCar[h])
            {
                switch(strcmp(hInfo[h][HouseOwner], pNick(playerid), CASE_SENSETIVE))
                {
                    case 0: ShowInfoBox(playerid, I_HOUSECAR_OWNER, pNick(playerid), h);
                    case 1:
                    {
                        GetPlayerPos(playerid, X, Y, Z);
                        SetPlayerPos(playerid, (X + 3), Y, Z);
                        ShowInfoBox(playerid, E_NOT_HOUSECAR_OWNER, h, hInfo[h][HouseOwner]);
                    }
                }
                break;
            }
        }
    }
    return 1;
}
And i have foreach included... Help plz !

pawn Код:
undefined symbol "YSI_gHousesS"
Do you have YSI?

Yes.....

You're missing the includes; either you don't define them at the top or you don't use the latest versions.

I am not missing includes and i have latest versions...

After a little re-search, it seems that these errors appear to others and not only to you. I also read that the 2.0 version of GarHouse is buggy and the most use the version 1.0

I can't do anything more, sorry.