Humble Bundle deals!

Hey guys! I just found out about this, I thought you guys should too! You pay as much as you like and get a bunch of games for almost nothing!

https://www.humblebundle.com/

You can also choose where your money goes! I just did it and bought them all for $5.70. You pay over an average amount for ST3. It's pretty awesome.

Humble Bundle is great! Love supporting this.

I have been buying all the Humble Bundles for the past year. Usually at least 1 or 2 good games in each set. It really is worth giving any amount of money!

Didn't know this, thanks for sharing! Top Contributors: 1. McJohn $1,650.01 < Holy shit

Yeah, got it. Pretty cool stuff, especially saints row.

How much do you have to pay (minimum) for Saints Row?

EDIT: Gave $6 and got them all. Yay <3! (Always wanted to try Saints Row!)

Got mine

i love humble bundles

i have 7 bundles already + dont starve(twice)

most of it goes to the devs when i buy it but with thq it went to the humble tip, eventhough
for a second though it might have been better supporting the devs so other big companies notice the possibillities of the platform
but i guess that happened anyways(heard somewhere that their(thq) stocks rose much after they put up that thq bundle)

I have a question on this works, is it where you just donate any amount of money you'd like and you get to choose (a) game(s)? Or do you have to donate a certain amount to get a game ex. Saints Row 3?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toni
Посмотреть сообщение
I have a question on this works, is it where you just donate any amount of money you'd like and you get to choose (a) game(s)? Or do you have to donate a certain amount to get a game ex. Saints Row 3?
You can donate as much as you like, but, to get SR3 you have to donate over the average amount. It's pretty awesome, too bad I bought Metro 2033 before for full price! :P

You get all of the games if you pay over $5.60 (that's the current price), if you pay under that, you don't get SR3.