Unauthorized access to backend/Banning by MAC Adress?

I am currently running a 24/7 RP server on volt-host. Some notable members of another community are somehow gaining access to our server administration tools, such as in-game admin, and changing/deleting accounts of grudged players.

What I'm asking here, is is there a way to ban by equipment (MAC Adress) in the SA-MP server utility, through volt host, or any other way. I'm just looking for a way to deny them access to the server.

They're already script-banned and firewalled Via IP's, but they tend to get access through proxied IP's, and theres no real way to ban that, because they just change IP's, and come right back. Can't range ban them unless its nearly a country wide ban and even then thats only a 60-75% chance of success, at best.

Any thoughts.

Tell them, "Life. Get one.". xD

Contact Volt-Host and ask what they can do to stop that,

Its a real serious headache you have there. I suggest you do what Kreatyve told you to do. Contact Volt Host. They might be able to help. Dynamic and static IP's. God! You are very right but how do they get to hack an administration tool?

Only way they could is either key logging or the password wasn't that hard to guess.

You can improve your security 30x by using a password that:
- Doesn't clearly resemble a word.
- Doesn't repeat any character.
- Uses special symbols like: !?@#$%^&*.-_
- Uses both capital and lowercase letters.
- Uses numbers.

If any of those are missing, knock the level of security down 20% starting from 100%.
Hint my password for SA-MP's security level is 80%.

If you're being key logged, I suggest crashing your computer and installing a Anti-Virus.

find out which account they got on which has admin and change the password for the account

also, if you know who it is, go and try to talk things out with them, that worked for me once, when there was this guy that somehow hacked my server, he didnt haveaccess to the volt host panel, no ig access through the adminsystem or anything...and he somehow changed the servername to how it appears on everyones screen but not in the config...

anyways enough of my rant and good luck

All my passwords are totally secure, they're as close to being totally random as we can remember. We only have 2 admins that are of a sufficient access level to do the things we're talking about, they're both secure. WE actually have no idea why, who, or how its happening. All passwords are secure, and theres never any logged activity, but we see it happen in real time.