How to load a lot of objects (more than the limit)

Hey.
I was wondering how I could load a looot of objects, even more than the limit? I've been told to use incognito's streamer but I don't know how to use it. Do you just #include it or do you change CreateObject to something else?
Pls help. -> Make a 4dummies reply!!

Include streamer onto your GM script by using this ontop of your script under #include <a_samp>
type this:
#include <streamer> // Make sure you have downloaded the latest Streamer and have add it in Server/pawno/include... Streamer download HERE

And also add it to your server.cfg on "Plugin" line..Server/Plugins
add this to your server.cfg : streamer.dll

I dont know if you could define more objects than it usually have..

yea here ^above^ said it and u can see it one the link how and more...

I used the streamer and put it as a plugin but when I log in game it gives me warnings (s007) and then crashes me. I read topics and it's because of too much objects.
All my objects are under OnGameModeInit..

Are you sure you have added this line in the cfg?
Код:
plugin streamer

How many objects do you have? I can say that on my server I have ALOOOOOOOOOOOOOTS of objects and it streams all fine!

And for your warning... Do you use any mod or something?

No mods, and I have around 900. I also use CreateObject, should I use something else (createdynamicobject??)

Yes you could try to change all your CreateObject to CreateDynamicObject..By pressing CTRL+H in pawno ..
It can also be that you computer loads the object slowly

Quote:
Originally Posted by goviscrap
Посмотреть сообщение
Yes you could try to change all your CreateObject to CreateDynamicObject..By pressing CTRL+H in pawno ..
It can also be that you computer loads the object slowly
Changed to dynamic and it works!!!

Glad to hear that!