Y_INI Loads Help!

Right, so basically, I have a user account using Y_Ini. It has all that money, admin level, skin, etc... saves.
Basically, what I want is when a player changes skin it saves on the skin thing, but most of all, when a player connects, the money he has on Y_INI should go to his hands because as now, the money is just a number on his y_ini file.
I would also like that whenever a player gains or loses money, it edits the file with the money he currently has.
thx.

to give money to the player when he connects give him the amount of cash in his player variable (something like PlayerInfo[playerid][pMoney])

And instead of writing into the file on every loss or gain of money, simply update his variablle and save it in onplayerdisconnect

Quote:
Originally Posted by [HK]Ryder[AN]
Посмотреть сообщение
to give money to the player when he connects give him the amount of cash in his player variable (something like PlayerInfo[playerid][pMoney])

And instead of writing into the file on every loss or gain of money, simply update his variablle and save it in onplayerdisconnect
Mind elaborating/show me a script sample?

pawn Код:
public OnPlayerDisconnect(playerid, reason)
{
    new INI:File = INI_Open(UserPath(playerid));
    INI_SetTag(File,"Info");
    INI_WriteInt(File,"Cash",GetPlayerMoney(playerid));
    INI_WriteInt(File,"Admin",PlayerInfo[playerid][Admin]);
    INI_WriteInt(File,"Vip",PlayerInfo[playerid][Vip]);
    INI_WriteInt(File,"Kills",PlayerInfo[playerid][Kills]);
    INI_WriteInt(File, "Score", GetPlayerScore(playerid));
    INI_WriteInt(File,"Deaths",PlayerInfo[playerid][Deaths]);
}
That's an example.

Load the user's file when he enters the correct password, from there you can use the function "GivePlayerMoney(playerid, PlayerInfo[playerid][Cash);".

How do I make it so that whenever a player logs of it saves the amount of money he has in hand and not just a random number? Because for now it just knows that the thing is [Money] but it doesn't really know what it defines.
Same for skins, etc...

pawn Код:
//Add this to when your server loads the players data.
                    GivePlayerMoney(playerid, PlayerInfo[playerid][pCash]);
pawn Код:
//Add this to your stock
INI_Int("Cash",PlayerInfo[playerid][pCash]);
And make sure you have cash added into your players enum, You'll have to edit the variables etc yourself as i don't know your script

Edit - To save when they log off add this to your OnPlayerDisconnect

pawn Код:
INI_WriteInt(File,"Cash",GetPlayerMoney(playerid));

Got it, got it, thanks. I'd like to know how to make Y_INI save user files every 10 seconds and not just on player's logging off.

Use a Timer and a loop to loop through each player and save his/her data.

https://sampwiki.blast.hk/wiki/SetTimer

https://sampwiki.blast.hk/wiki/Loops