MySQL problem

pawn Код:
new Query[256];
format(Query, sizeof(Query), "SELECT `username` FROM `players` WHERE username = '%s' AND FMember = %d LIMIT %d", inputtext, PlayerInfo[playerid][pFMember], MAX_FAMILIES);
mysql_function_query(g_Handle, Query, true, "OnFamilyFire", "s[100]i", inputtext, playerid);
Hello again.. I'm using the code above in OnDialogResponse, but OnFamilyFire(the callback below) doesn't work. (mysql_log doesn't give any information from the queries from the OnFamilyFire callback)

pawn Код:
forward OnFamilyFire(name[], playerid);
public OnFamilyFire(name[], playerid)
{
    new Query[200];
    new rows, fields;
    cache_get_data(rows, fields);
    if(!rows)
    {
        ShowPlayerDialog(playerid, 999, DIALOG_STYLE_MSGBOX, "{00BC00}Meniul {F6F6F6}Familiei", "{00BC00}EROARE! {F6F6F6}Acel jucator nu este in familia ta sau nici nu exista!", "OK", "");
    }
    else
    {
        format(Query, sizeof(Query), "UPDATE `players` SET `FMember` = 255 WHERE username = '%s'", name);
        mysql_function_query(g_Handle, Query, false, "SendQuery", "");
        ShowPlayerDialog(playerid, 999, DIALOG_STYLE_MSGBOX, "{00BC00}Meniul {F6F6F6}Familiei", "{00BC00}Succes! {F6F6F6}Acel jucator a fost dat afara!", "OK", "");
    }
    return 1;
}
I believe the problem is from this line:
pawn Код:
mysql_function_query(g_Handle, Query, true, "OnFamilyFire", "s[100]i", inputtext, playerid);
Please, please help me!

Check the msql debug and post the line's here. Let us see what's the problem!

This is the debug:

pawn Код:
[14:36:17] >> mysql_real_escape_string( Connection handle: 1 )
[14:36:17] CMySQLHandler::EscapeString(xmlmx2); - Escaped 6 characters to xmlmx2.
[14:36:17] >> mysql_query_callback( Connection handle: 1 )
[14:36:17] Passing query SELECT `username` FROM `players` WHERE username = 'xmlmx2' AND FMember = 1 LIMIT 100 | s[100]i
[14:36:17] ProcessQueryThread(OnFamilyFire) - Query was successful. (SELECT `username` FROM `players` WHERE username = 'xmlmx2' AND FMember = 1 LIMIT 100)
[14:36:17] ProcessQueryThread(OnFamilyFire) - Data caching enabled.
[14:36:17] CMySQLHandler::StoreResult() - Result was stored.
[14:36:17] CMySQLHandler::FreeResult() - Result was successfully free'd.
[14:36:17] CMySQLHandler::ProcessQueryThread() - Data is getting passed to ->ProcessTick()
[14:36:17] OnFamilyFire(s[100]i) - Threaded function called.
[14:36:17] >> cache_get_data( Connection handle: 1 )
[14:36:17] ProcessTick() - The cache has been cleared.

That code works perfectly on my computer..
Did you try debugging it to see if the callback is even called?

Seems like MySQL r7 doesn't work correctly with id 0. I fixed it creating an npc occupying id 0.

R7 includes threaded queries to pass only and thats what you're exactly doing! Why dont you try it with R6 and change your code a bit. Try calling the function itself!

Look at
Код:
"s[100]i"
this isn't sscanf.

Try changing it to
Код:
"si"