[FilterScript] Admin TextDraw Announces!

Hello people. I made this today, as I was beyond the natural boredom. This is not much, but anyways here it is.
************************************************** *************************************
1. Commands.
2. Images/Video
3. Other/How to install.
************************************************** *************************************

1. Commands.
  • /td (/textdraw) [Position X] [Position Y] [Font] [Time to show the message (milliseconds)] [Message/string]
  • /playertd (/playertextdraw) [Player ID/Name] [Position X] [Position Y] [Font] [Time to show the message (milliseconds)] [Message/string]
  • /showtut [Yes/No]
2. Images/Videos
[ame]www.youtube.com/watch?v=0C-2OUn1ppQ&feature=plcp[/ame]
0:16 for the tutorial screen.
0:55 for the real command being executed!

3. Other/How to install.
This is a timed textdraw show-er. The time has to be input in milliseconds.

If you don't like the textdraw size, again, you can change it at the end of the commands.

When you type any of the commands without parameters, a tutorial screen with font numbers and cordinates [approx], will be shown to you! You can turn it off by setting 'showtutorial' to 0 at the top of the script.

You can change colors of the message you are sending using normal announce colors - '~b~', '~r~', etc.
NEXT UPDATE:
*Choosing the position by clicking the screen with your mouse instead of inputing Cords, which is purely painful!
*Adding Lettersize and other things you can use to show TDs.
Feel free to do anything with it, I would like appreciation/I know it's not a very great FS.
You need ZCMD and sscanf2 to run it/edit it.
Download.
Source. (pastebin)
Credits:
****** (His sscanf made my day a lot, lot easier.)
Zeex (ZCMD)
That's it.
Cheers!

Updated with /showtut cmd!

Good one! +5 reps

Thanks Please report bugs here!

Good job, the text is too small and 'boring'. Try to fix that in the next update

Good Work, Perfect !