[GameMode] Raven's Roleplay [0.3e] Edit (Developing)

Rep for you.

Josh, if u had some doubt, ask me.
I know a little about Ravens.

Just so you know, Raven's GM is like, a GM full of bugs and errors. If you can fix 90% of the script with help, users will truly appreciate you

I understand I'm trying best to discover and fix the bugs. In the mean time Rep Me if this helps you out. Every bit of help is appreciated. And those that said they will be looking for bugs thanks a lot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TagazBoy
View Post
How to open Gate's House At House ID : 579
I added a gate with a command for a Donator the commands to open and close the gate are: /opensilas and /closesilas
The Gate can be deleted just search for Silas's Gate in the script.

I send one list, did u see?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joshman543
Посмотреть сообщение
Honestly we both are developing but, I have made more progress in my opinion.
I have the orginal rights of it and i have the orginal codes. I have checkt your GM and its just changed a few lines nothing special. Thats why its called EDIT and the orginal can you find here: https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=395959

aye dude good work but fix the run and the walk and all people well love ravens

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joshman543
View Post
I added a gate with a command for a Donator the commands to open and close the gate are: /opensilas and /closesilas
The Gate can be deleted just search for Silas's Gate in the script.
But I Cant Found at Script...?
Where it is...?

I think it's a nice edit. Thanks anyway for the solved bugs -> +1 rep.

Bugs

1. Invisible cars in the front of Taxi Cab HQ
2. The time on right side top in not the same with the time when it's used cmd /time. PICTURE BOTTOM!!!
3. Hitman HQ doesn't work.
4. On Sbizzes the commands are working but appear the text ,unknown command. ex:when it s used cmd /bizbank
5. /v lock doesn't work.
6. Trucker job
7.THERE I A WHOLE IN THE MAP. PICTURE BOTTOM!!!
8. La famiglia sinatra /tuningopen cmd in unknowed(i don't know what this CMD do) and the /gateopen CMD says you don t have a remote control(i dont know what gate should be open) ..and the car of the faction appear after an admin use cmd /carreset.
9. If you are news report and you select to be spawnet at faction/job place ,you gonna be spawned in a chamber but you cand get out. The cars of news report faction are invisible.
10. If you are firemen and you chose to be spawned at faction place you will be spawned in the front of Taxi cab HQ.
11. In the Sons on anarchy hq is a whole in the map.

Changes

There is a primary faction Taxi and a secondary on /legaljobs list from City Hall and it s the same thing..The diferences betwen them : first is primary job and needs invite,rank etc , and secondary doesnt need nothing.just /accept job on city hall.The taxi job from city hall need to be deleted.
. The licences can be buy around los santos but exist the licence faction. one of them need to be deleted.
. To much houses ,all in LS.650 it s a great number for all map. i propose extending to all map(optional)
. Delete a few cars ,they are to much.

. I am beginner in scripting but i have 6 years of playing samp ,maybe this gm it s a mess but on whatever server i played i never seen a gm so great like this. This GM doesn't diserve to die. Sorry for my bad english.

More others after i will find them .

Linux version? Please?

nice work

I'm back but seems all developers of these GM just abandoned it

How to update the server's version to 0.3x ?

How to add VIP system in Raven's RP please someone help me ..