SA-MP Frequently Asked Questions

It's remote admin control. If your standard plyer, ignore it.

btw. is this just happening to me or is it a bug: the rcon field when entering server doesnt log me in when i connect?

That never has worked. I hope it does for the next release. Hopefully.

WeeDarr

Awww,
I have the Steam version of GTA:SA.
I know how to make SA:MP Work, But there is a Problem.
I downloaded the v1.0.Exe and put it in my Rockstar Games/GTA San Andreas folder.
I download GTA:SA:MP Then when it goes to the Select Directory part It wont let me install.
It should work in Therory. I put the grand theft auto san andreas Folder from Steamapps/Common/grand theft auto san andreas and Renamed it and Added it to my Rockstar games foldder and added the V1.Exe to it.
Whats wrong? Why cant I click Install on the SA-MP Installer? (Its Grey'd out)

Make sure that its all spelt correctly and that the installer has chosen the correct place to install.

when i push on the X botton in the samp browser, it sends me a thousand error messeges saying the same thing "acces violation at point..." and then it asks me the "send or dont send" messege..
its really anoying.. (on my XP it didnt do that, but with VISTA, its allways heppening..)

That's because SA-MP is a Windows XP application.

no metter, hust fixed this with the
Q. I Have a problem with my server or pawno in Windows: Vista, what do I do?
A. Take a look at this thread: http://forum.sa-mp.com/index.php?topic=47484.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by heufix
Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Correlli
Quote:
Hi all, please tell me: in sa-mp 0.3,player can kill NPC(bots) in the game?
Yes.
2 people tell will be can, and 5 people say that not
Bots can not be killed in 0.3.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blacklite
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Correlli
Quote:
Hi all, please tell me: in sa-mp 0.3,player can kill NPC(bots) in the game?
Yes.
2 people tell will be can, and 5 people say that not
Bots can not be killed in 0.3.
They can, but only via script, a command or smth.

3 Questions

1)I make my own GTA SA:MP server to play with my friends. There r different game modes, how do i change gamemodes, how do i know what all gamemodes exist, and what does each gamemode do?

2)Looking out for a map which has skroad and bigjump2 (if u have come across it)

3)Looking out for a plugin that allows to teleport, such as /hydra, /lv, /tram, /skroad, /bigjump2. (and there should be hydra in that place)

Question:

Is the "Official" Tab Completely Removed? or done on mistake?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost Dog 13
Question:

Is the "Official" Tab Completely Removed? or done on mistake?
It's removed.

My apologies uve guys probabbly heard this 400 times

Q1: i read a post saying we were no longer able to post advertisments of servers so where can i post?

Q2: a friend and i have two organizations running in an online SAMP server where should we post to actract more players and members to our organizations/crews

no replies over here, im expecting replies every day and i keep checking over here everyday, but unfortunately, no replies

First of all, You gotta have a game-mode in your /gamemode folder, You can find some nice ones over @ the GameMode release board.

Add the .AMX file to your game mode folder, then open up "server.cfg" in your root and add the name of that amx file,

For example, i upload "mygamemode.amx" i should put this line 1 space after "gamemodes" in server.cfg "gamemode0 my_gamemoede 1"

For teleports, they come with SOME game modes.

I won't help you anymore, Please refer to the scripting section on how-to do this stuff, It may be all confusing at first but you'll get the hang of it.

Good luck,

-FrostBytez

You should update the "server maxplayers" Q & A

I have downgraded my game to V1.0. I've got the 0.3 sa-mp and NO servers come up on it! Its just empty Can somebody please help me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by martinm101
View Post
I have downgraded my game to V1.0. I've got the 0.3 sa-mp and NO servers come up on it! Its just empty Can somebody please help me?
Are you sure you presst on "internet" Tab in Sa-mp or "Hosted"??

Martinm. Is your firewall possibly blocking SA-MP?

Anyone know how I can save some script into my server? Or could someone direct me to a link, if there is one?
Thanks.