[GameMode] Impact Gaming [MySQL]

The economy is sustainable. People want to have millions not thousands, every five figuire that gets added to they're pocket adds an inch onto they're e-dick.
If everything we're low priced people wouldn't care about trying to earn money with a struggle too even get 5 figuires in they're pocket in the first place.

Good job.

Just I as got those errors?
Quote:

IGRP\gamemodes\IGRP.pwn(9883) : warning 204: symbol is assigned a value that is never used: "mixa5"
IGRP\gamemodes\IGRP.pwn(9882) : warning 204: symbol is assigned a value that is never used: "mixa4"
IGRP\gamemodes\IGRP.pwn(987 : warning 204: symbol is assigned a value that is never used: "mix5"
IGRP\gamemodes\IGRP.pwn(9877) : warning 204: symbol is assigned a value that is never used: "mix4"
IGRP\gamemodes\IGRP.pwn(1160 : warning 225: unreachable code
IGRP\gamemodes\IGRP.pwn(14167) : warning 203: symbol is never used: "playerid"
IGRP\gamemodes\IGRP.pwn(14936) : warning 203: symbol is never used: "QuestionInfo"
Pawn compiler 3.2.3664 Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

7 Warnings.

Just a question;

There is no Los Santos Police Department there, are you able to make one? I am not the best scripter, and it would be nice to have LSPD too. Is it possible to copy RCPD and change the spawn etc? And is there any methode to check the administrator commandos? Like /ah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wechsler
Посмотреть сообщение
Just a question;

There is no Los Santos Police Department there, are you able to make one? I am not the best scripter, and it would be nice to have LSPD too. Is it possible to copy RCPD and change the spawn etc? And is there any methode to check the administrator commandos? Like /ah
As stated in the OP, it's a clean roleplay script. These things your going to have to add yourself, or find a scripter who can do it for you.

how do i make myself i admin i tryed doing makeadmin and tryed doing it in the table no luck

You checked the .sql file for your account database?

yea made it 1337 in the db

Really decent job there. Is there a command with full list of admin commands?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wechsler
Посмотреть сообщение
Just a question;

Yes there is infact a Police Department, I was mid way between moving the vehicles and creating a Sheriff's Department instead but you can easily change the ranks and /v buypark the faction vehicles too new locations in the garage. Most of the Faction 1 vehicles are located in Dillimore Red County.

I get error 17 everytime I try to compile the script after changing the MySQL details. Any suggestions?

edit: fixed that, but now it says i have health hacks every time..

I got with this gamemode really big problmes to,

Hit me up If you need help, I gave you my skype.

I dont know how to open the server and check his IGScript,IGRP really biger gamemode but he got big staff of bugs.

I like the fact that is on MySql , good job .

Well I need help everything is connected to the MySQL Database and Host,my main problem is that I've started up the server and when I look at it,it's retrieving info like that when I checked the server logs it's just normal it loaded up everything but it's just retrieving info when I look at my SA-MP.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerryBean
Посмотреть сообщение
Well I need help everything is connected to the MySQL Database and Host,my main problem is that I've started up the server and when I look at it,it's retrieving info like that when I checked the server logs it's just normal it loaded up everything but it's just retrieving info when I look at my SA-MP.
You sure there not was any errors?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Criswell
Посмотреть сообщение
You sure there not was any errors?
Nope no errors at all.

I remember leading DoC on here and this was a great server. Sad to see it went down.

Im planning to open one with diffrent name but with the same GM, but I can't find a scripter.