[GameMode] Impact Gaming [MySQL]

Version 2 is in development and the gamemode is no longer going to be released.
Those who have Version 1 are free to delete it or take extracts from the code if needed, please do not release this gamemode any further.

Haven't tested it, but give me a reason why did you stop your server for our liberty of getting hold of your game-mode?

Good question Vinnie. I ran the server with around 20 people at the time and development and activity was brilliant.
When I was finding myself replacing my every day life with SA:MP I gave up on IG:RP and concentrated on gaining a career in Application Development. I realised that after all of the work I had put into it that it would only be fair for other people to be able to run they're own server like IG:RP's and maybe make a success of it one day with the potential that the gamemode has.

I need a .sql file because I don't know MySQL. Upload please.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarrisonC
Посмотреть сообщение
Good question Vinnie. I ran the server with around 20 people at the time and development and activity was brilliant.
When I was finding myself replacing my every day life with SA:MP I gave up on IG:RP and concentrated on gaining a career in Application Development. I realised that after all of the work I had put into it that it would only be fair for other people to be able to run they're own server like IG:RP's and maybe make a success of it one day with the potential that the gamemode has.
I hope that you have a good success with your career, best of luck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardwyn
Посмотреть сообщение
I need a .sql file because I don't know MySQL. Upload please.
There's a .sql file in the .zip file, called igrp.sql. Search for it again

Thanks for the support Vinnie

No problem, where is this game-mode based on? ( Location )

Thanks HarrisonC. I give rep.

The gamemode is partially based in Los Santos, some faction vehicles may be in the county due some faction leaders previously requiring that but they can easily be moved by simply making yourself a leader of the faction and doing /v buypark in the faction vehicle in a new spot which will take effect after a restart.

pawn Код:
// TOKYO GARAGE
    CENSORED BY VINNIE
Tokyo Garage?

I'm sorry but I don't solve it. Help me please.

In Little Tokyo opposite Unity Station there is a mechanic garage mapped in that large area underneath the bridge, it has a few signs infront of it.

Might be some problem with the PHPMyAdmin

Click me to install XAMPP, if you don't have one. Almost every SA-MP scripters use XAMPP as a MySQL database handler.

Are you creating a table or editing a existing one?

Also, i want to update some things in this game-mode, requesting permission to update script. Credits will be given

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardwyn
Посмотреть сообщение

I'm sorry but I don't solve it. Help me please.
The table engine is InnoDB. Meaning you will have to run the latest MySQL Server 5 or configure the settings in your PHPMyAdmin to be default InnoDB which I don't believe is an option.
I would remove the "Engine = InnoDB", see if that helps with your query.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinnie Robardo
Посмотреть сообщение
Also, i want to update some things in this game-mode, requesting permission to update script. Credits will be given
Sure, I don't mind what you update as long as the original credits are given.

I think ENGINE = INNODB is by default, maybe he didn't add it?

@HarrisonC
I'm remove the "Engine = InnoDB" and I solve it. Thank you.

F_Streamer streams the objects, so is it OK using that?

Also, where to create the command /serverupdates? I can't find out a suitable place.

Yeah F_Streamer is the object streamer for the script or you could convert them and use a different one if you want to.

OnPlayerCommandText should be the right place.

It sucks to see that the server has gone this route. I was Dignity, leading the FD for a week before I went inactive. It's really sad to see this happening though, you guys were doing so good.

Economy is not realistic.