• Dual Core
  • Intel Core
  • Hexa Core
  • Triple Core
Grapic Proccessor:
  • AMD
  • Nvidia
cause im planning to upgrade my PC

Dual Core = Suitable for the average everyday computer user (not gamers, but it CAN be).
Intel Core = Do I need to explain how this isn't even part of those lists
Hexa Core = Expensive, but is and can be much better than the other processors; it isn't always the best though.
Triple Core = Never even heard of them

GPU:
NVIDIA.

I prefer Dual Core and Nvidia .

well i use Dual core this time but im not compatible im buying Hexa core and nvidia GTX 650

Using Intel i3. . . .nVidea

Get Intel® Core™2 Duo Processor with a Nvidia GPU

Just because it has more core's does not mean it is better. I have a i5-3550 @3.3ghz and it will perform better than most of AMD's Bulldozer Hexacores, proven in benchmarks. Although people have their preferences, in Intel vs AMD, Intel usually out does AMD both in performance and reliability.

Choose wisely, make sure the motherboard supports the right sockets before you go out and buy the best one. If you're PC is old then RAM will probably need to be upgraded too, slow speed RAM will slow the CPU down.

EDIT: Forgot to mention. If you're going to buy a new video card too, check that your PSU can handle it all.

Hexacore: Too new to have a good price/performance rating
Triplecore: cheap, as they are mostly quadcores with one broken core being deactivated. Sometimes they can be reactivates, so you get a quadcore for 50% of the price.
Dualcore: Too old to, wouldnt pay out to get a new one nowadays.
Go for a quadcore IMO.

Dual or Quad Core Intel Sandy/Ivy Bridge will give you the best performance. Hex core is overkill, the frequency on each individual core is less and personal computing usually needs less threads (more cores is more useful in a server / large computing environment).

If you do end up going for a SB/IB processor and are looking for added performance, make sure you disable hyperthreading since this will give you additional power per core.

ok i will buy Nvidia GXT 560 and Quad core