Subforums for "Server Advertisements"

also, that when we post a topic after some hour or more if we edit title [for example we put the wrong name or IP with mistake on it] it doesn't update the title at the board, but when we click on topics first post its updated

Can't wait dugi !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neonman
View Post
also, that when we post a topic after some hour or more if we edit title [for example we put the wrong name or IP with mistake on it] it doesn't update the title at the board, but when we click on topics first post its updated
That's because editing thread titles is something that only moderators and admins can do

good idea so all advertisements could be organized

i agree on this i hope it comes true

Sounds pretty decent.

nice idea,this will help people lot,cause most of servers which are in adv list are RP which most of people dos not like it or dos not know what it mean.
great idea.

This is a great idea.

This should be good for server advertisters /SUPPORT!

any news when this could be finally added?

> Roleplay

Hey it looks pretty nice!

Lots of Role-Plays there already. Haha

huehuehue

What's yellow related with roleplay?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sublime
View Post

Is any color related to any mode ? They are just some nice picked colors.

Great move ! Thanks K !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sublime
View Post

As the guy above me said, the colours are not related to the types of modes. That'd be a little difficult to do.

However, we chose yellow/gold for Roleplay because the colours of the OTHER modes stand out more than yellow/gold. We figured that because there are SO many RP servers, it would be better to have the few non-RP servers standing out from the 1000000 RP ones, while still allowing the RP ones to be readable and eye-catching too. ^_^

anyone would like to see it added back again, since it got removed for unknown reason?

more info @ https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=464601

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neonman
View Post
anyone would like to see it added back again, since it got removed for unknown reason?

more info @ https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=464601
Yeah I also want it back.

/support Neonman

Subforums work better than tags. Definitely. Why not try adding them? We could just ignore the roleplay subforum. heuuheuhe Aah, bliss