Need help creating a gym system like in single player

Hey, I was wondering what would I need to include if I was to create a gym system similar to how it works on Single Player?

nope u just need inovation and alot of brain storming, the only thing u may do different is how cj got his fighting but u need to do alot of anims in order to get it how it was gl with that

I understand that, but what else do I need to add besides AttachObjectToPlayer and the animations?

no not attach just setplayerpos applyanimations ummm playsound progress bar[include] ****** it that it i think

Hmm interesting script.

Firstly Gym animations will need to exist, if so it would be complex but a unique script.

If you can somehow create gym session like: /weights which then sets them into a gym animation, and a combination of keys and animations could possibly make it look real.

EDIT: In addition to objects, which i'm sure would already exist.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glad2BeHere
Посмотреть сообщение
no not attach just setplayerpos applyanimations ummm playsound progress bar[include] ****** it that it i think
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frant1kz
Посмотреть сообщение
Hmm interesting script.

Firstly Gym animations will need to exist, if so it would be complex but a unique script.

If you can somehow create gym session like: /weights which then sets them into a gym animation, and a combination of keys and animations could possibly make it look real.

EDIT: In addition to objects, which i'm sure would already exist.
@Glad2behere, alright, thanks.

@Frant1kz I heard Seif created something like this a while back in 2010, but never publicly released it. He made a video of it and made it for a server. I also remember seeing this in a server, forgot the name, and got inspired to do one.

if I do end up creating one I'll release it since no one has released one for free.