Need help with This!!

Hello i realy need help with this problem when i update my streamer i get this errors (I have the latest include files)

Код:
C:\Users\showarn\Desktop\Alexrp\gamemodes\ERP.pwn(16943) : error 017: undefined symbol "distance"
C:\Users\showarn\Desktop\Alexrp\gamemodes\ERP.pwn(16943) : warning 215: expression has no effect
C:\Users\showarn\Desktop\Alexrp\gamemodes\ERP.pwn(16943) : error 001: expected token: ";", but found ")"
C:\Users\showarn\Desktop\Alexrp\gamemodes\ERP.pwn(16943) : error 029: invalid expression, assumed zero
C:\Users\showarn\Desktop\Alexrp\gamemodes\ERP.pwn(16943) : fatal error 107: too many error messages on one line
Line>16943

Код:
		HouseInfo[iIndex][hTextID] = CreateDynamic3DTextLabel(szFileStr, COLOR_GREEN, HouseInfo[iIndex][hExteriorX], HouseInfo[iIndex][hExteriorY], HouseInfo[iIndex][hExteriorZ]+0.5,30.0, .testlos = 1, .distance = 30.0);
i found this wich solves the error but is it the right way to solve it? i just changed Distance to Streamdistance

Код:
		HouseInfo[iIndex][hTextID] = CreateDynamic3DTextLabel(szFileStr, COLOR_GREEN, HouseInfo[iIndex][hExteriorX], HouseInfo[iIndex][hExteriorY], HouseInfo[iIndex][hExteriorZ]+0.5,30.0, .testlos = 1, .streamdistance = 30.0);

Did you defined ... Distance Like New Distance

Whats with the periods

pawn Код:
HouseInfo[iIndex][hTextID] = CreateDynamic3DTextLabel(szFileStr, COLOR_GREEN, HouseInfo[iIndex][hExteriorX], HouseInfo[iIndex][hExteriorY], HouseInfo[iIndex][hExteriorZ]+0.5,30.0,

>.< testlos = 1, >.<streamdistance = 30.0);  //Delete them and try again

its an old format from like 3b or 3c streamer you have to remake all the dynamic everything i have updated a few old GM ( just like yours ) and it sucks but you have to go in line by line and switch them to the new format
pawn Код:
CreateDynamic3DTextLabel([string], [COLOR],[X], [Y],[Z],[streamdistance(Float (like30.0))],[playerid],[vehicleid],[testlos(0 or 1)],[vw],[int],-1);
i never remember what that last -1 is because i set them all -1