Roleplay Game Mode *Scratch*

Hello guys, im looking for a few experienced scripters that would love to help me script my Strict roleplay game mode from scratch. If you are interested please let me know. We have a Volt-Host, with 30 Slots as of now, and scripters will be rewarded via InGame Admim (Max Level) or depending on some of the work, PayPal.

I'll be the highest level admin as my reward, huh?

The last thing I want to do after working, is go and do more work when I just want to play a game.

You sir, have no idea what it means to be a server owner.

oh, hey buddy, did you not see the PayPal part ? oh guess not, so how about you piss off

I agree with RealCop. Gain some experience, no-one is going to script a whole script for you just to be admin. 'Depending on some of the work' You can't call the shots like that, it's up to you to learn, I did and now I'm looking at running my own and it takes A LOT of work. Believe me you can't bribe your way there.

lol, You guys are way to funny.

I'm not going to transform this into a thread where all we do is flame each other...

I will say one more thing, though: If you can't learn to respect people who have more experience than you do, perhaps that's another reason you won't be a successful server owner.

Well said, Hmm..... dont forgot about those who had banned a/c and had to create new ones too.... Shout out too the people how help the community -_- and you posted in the wrong section