[Include] jCMD

jCMD
I was wondering: -- How I edit an RPG GM do not know if I mess with strtok?
Ai came to me to create this idea include, which is nothing more than a set, that is used in include 'OnPlayerCommandText' or can be used in 'OnPlayerText'.

Modes of use:
pawn Код:
jCMD (String[],Command []) ;
//-->

jCMD(cmdtext,"/kick"){/ / Divide the command parameter eg jCMD (cmdtext, "/ kick") or jCMD (text, "!kick");
//note: when using change in OnPlayerText return 1; to return 0; І Note: returns the paramentro (after '') in jCMD_params
             return 1;/ / in OnPlayerText: return 0;
}

//<--
jCMD_Mid(String[],size);/ / returns what comes after a certain part of the text (in jCMD_params returns)

jCMD_Mid2(String[],Size,Command []); / * Removed Mid2 .. Reason: Only tests to prepare jCMD * /

jCMD_MidV(string[], size,output []);/ * The Same jCMD_Mid only thing that returns the array that you put in 'output []' * /

jCMD_Texto(text[] - So Can Be Used in Commands);/ / This was used to create the most jCMD, you can only use in OnPlayerCommandText, the wave is text[] enclose the command in quotation marks and bar Note: The even jcmd, use quotation marks and bar /

jCMD_Exit();/ / just to avoid the warning in GM / FS in OnGameModeExit or OnFilterScriptExit 'jCMD_Exit ();'
Download

Nice +REP .

This is the English forum, so post in English, please. Or don't post at all.

English area post something if PT / BR
aki post http://forum.sa-mp.com/forumdisplay.php?f=34

projects in the English language has to be English uhsu

sorry, but how do I delete the post -- '?

There's no way you can delete only delete a Moderator!
Next time post in the PT area if post aki post translated into English

@include

Nice-.-

I translated the topic