WWE Fans (need your advise)

Well this thread is for WWE fans and not for any WWE Discussion,I just want their advise

so, one of my real life friend has decided to develop an android app for WWE, I know there is currently an official one,but it lags too much and even it looks stupid, so the app will have- Videos (all the latest videos of WWE which will be updated with every episode), WWE News (all the latest WWE news,results and predictions) and more things related to it, like wallpapers and shit..... so we just want to know whether WWE Fans will like to have it or not? first question, how much you can spend on downloading that app? (we have decided the price to be $1), so ,just need opinion,as a WWE fan,would you like to spend $1 in downloading that app? OR rather have it for free? I just wanted to know, cuz for free one,we will need to put advertisements in it to earn something for us, and if we put it on sale for $1,it will be without advertisements. So what do you think? should we even make an app like this? and if we do, should we set the price to $1 or give it out for free with ads? I need opinions please

(P.S.- I am not advertising,as we have not even started developing the app yet, I just need opinions so we can know if we are on the right way or not) Thanks, will appreciate if you give a good positive reply

Good for free let them try first and then if you got some users make it for 1$.

well hmm looks cool, Might give it a try, so I am assuming you are a WWE fan :P
but still I need some more advise, thanks a lot for your reply

Typically these sort of apps don't do so well if they're priced, so I largely recommend you use ads.

On a side note, 'advise' is a verb, 'advice' is a noun.

Joe Staff is right, people usally don't see the need to download such an app for money if they can get that information elsewhere. (which is usally not the case with games). You might want to make a free version with ads, perhaps with limited functions, this would tease a customer in to buying the full version.

I would suggest you pre release a beta version with limited features and a 'Buy full version' button first for free, and post articles, gossips, blogs etc about the orignal version at websites where a lot of WWE fans gather and on other social networks, set a standard price too, because people think 'too cheap' probably isnt good so many may hesitate to buy a 1$ app, as they may think it lacks features etc

If you need any help, dont hesitate to ask.

Beside that it won't sell, you'd get in trouble because of copyright infringement.

I suggest making it for free