[FilterScript] ClientMessage ( My first FS! )

ClientMessage ( First FS! )
Created by : Vinnie Robardo

About the script

I am half-way through by learning PAWNO, and i've learned how to make simple filter-scripts. I would like to call this filter-script, my first one, and i am very proud.

Commands

Quote:

/setline = Will add/modify the lines which you want to display to the server
/starttimer = Will activate and show the lines publicly to everyone. You can also disable it by re-typing the command
/timemessage = Configure the time between each line which will be sent to everyone
How to use the script

Download the file and extract the files to the correct folder. The folders are shown in the .rar file. You can also write lines in messages.txt with atleast 10 lines in "/scriptfiles". An example of messages.txt:

Quote:

Hi
How are you
I am Vinnie
I have 14 rep points
I have more than 180 posts
I made a FS
This is my 1st FS
It's name is ClientMessage
I am happy
Bye
It will say what i wrote on messages.txt. You can either write it on messages.txt or do it In-game through the given commands

Plugins/Includes needed

You need SSCANF2 by ****** if you want to edit the script. SSCANF2 plugin and include file is already in the .zip file.

How to run it?

You just add

Quote:

ClientMessage

after

Quote:

filterscripts ClientMessage

That's all

Download link provided by - SA-MP Forums

No mirrors allowed, because of the risks i knew i had

Bugs

-None-

Credits

Vinnie Robardo - Filter-script
SA-MP forums - giving me a idea
****** - SSCANF2 plugin and include

This FS is not for experts, only for beginners in PAWNO or want to use simple, yet effective client message system!

Quote:

You can change the maximum lines to more if needed. You'll only have to change "#define MAX_LINES <your number>"

Already written above script, just for good measures

It's interesting, but one piece of advice I could offer is that you're using way too many cells. The maximum client message size in SA:MP is 128 cells, so why should reading from a file take 256? That's double the cells being used for absolutely nothing.

I'm not sure for what you can use this lols.

pawn Код:
SendClientMessage(playerid, -1, "Look I can script!");

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_DjolE
Посмотреть сообщение
I'm not sure for what you can use this lols.

pawn Код:
SendClientMessage(playerid, -1, "Look I can script!");
Since you can configure the amount of time between each message it could be used as an announcements system.

Wrong section, removed