Hydcar help

I've created a new job, a mechanic job, and a whole bunch of commands for it, They all seem fine.. Althought whenever I try to do the command in a vehicle, i get my return message saying i'm not in a vehicle, which i am.
heres my code for one of them.
Код:
 	if(strcmp(cmd, "/hydcar", true) == 0)
  	{
   		if (IsPlayerInAnyVehicle(playerid)) return SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_ORANGE, "[ERROR:] You need to be in a vehicle to do this.");
     	{
     	    if(PlayerInfo[playerid][pJob] != 10) return SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_ORANGE, "[ERROR:] You're not a mechanic.");
      		SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_GREEN, "You have successfully added hydraulics");
      		SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_ORANGE, "Beware, This modification is illegal in public areas");
        	AddVehicleComponent(GetPlayerVehicleID(playerid), 1087);
     	}
      	return 1;
   	}

Код:
  	{
   	    if(!IsPlayerInAnyVehicle(playerid)) return SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_ORANGE, "[ERROR:] You need to be in a vehicle to do this.");
            else     	
            {
     	        if(PlayerInfo[playerid][pJob] != 10) return SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_ORANGE, "[ERROR:] You're not a mechanic.");
      		SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_GREEN, "You have successfully added hydraulics");
      		SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_ORANGE, "Beware, This modification is illegal in public areas");
     	}
      	return 1;
        }

pawn Код:
    {
            if(!IsPlayerInAnyVehicle(playerid)) return SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_ORANGE, "[ERROR:] You need to be in a vehicle to do this.");
            return 1;
    }