Steam Sales logic

Ok I wanted to share something you may seem pointless or interesting to some people.

Here is steam at it's best!! (grab a bargain while you can)

Yep, I like when Steam gives total sales ! They really give low costs of games .

Haha
Nice one,
I think there are more of these "fails"^^

Steam has deals like this all the time. They have a selection of free games as well (I took advantage of TF2 and Star Trek Online)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaisersouse
Посмотреть сообщение
Steam has deals like this all the time. They have a selection of free games as well (I took advantage of TF2 and Star Trek Online)
I bought TF2 like, years before it became free
Can't say I ddin't enjoy it though. (And still do)

I seen the fullpack and since I seen that I own CSS already I checked the price and I couldn't believe it. So I don't mind re-purchasing another copy xD

fak... I bought global offensive the other day for full price, should've waited.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calgon
Посмотреть сообщение
fak... I bought global offensive the other day for full price, should've waited.
Pwnt.

Another great tip is Zeno Clash, it's set in a psychedelic world with an amazing storyline and great gameplay. It's only Ђ0.99, I really suggest everyone to pick it up!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calgon
Посмотреть сообщение
lol I know how you feel! I sometimes buy stuff at full price and a week or month later it's on sale -.-
I have to say it sucks that Call of duty doesn't do this.

I guess I'm going to buy max payne 3