[Tool/Web/Other] [PHP] mysql class

---removed---

so this is to make mysql in php easier right ?
it seems good [if i got it correct]xd
i do appreciate it :]
but it isnt related to SA:MP / pawn at all :X ,

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niko_boy
Посмотреть сообщение
so this is to make mysql in php easier right ?
it seems good [if i got it correct]xd
i do appreciate it :]
but it isnt related to SA:MP / pawn at all :X ,
It makes the usage of mysql functions at php a bit more easier, and more secured.

And second: That's why i added "tool/web/other"

OT: Not bad I guess, but IMHO PHP is very simple already and I don't really see how it makes usage more secure?

Nice script klklt0.
I'v seen the script and it looks well scripted and secure!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiddos
Посмотреть сообщение
OT: Not bad I guess, but IMHO PHP is very simple already and I don't really see how it makes usage more secure?
Well, what i mean is:
Since the moment we prepare the query to be executed, the code simply get's escaped and stripslashed for secure input.(I'll be increasing the data input security on the upcoming versions, so, it will make the input more secured, i hope).

It isn't a huge thing, but totally makes the mysql usage on php better,i think :$

Nice work Kikito, it's very helpfull

Nice class Your should try to protect your queries from SQL injection though. Also, it's a bad idea to make the script die for every single error, even small ones. Instead try sending an error message or an exception.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinner
Посмотреть сообщение
Nice class Your should try to protect your queries from SQL injection though. Also, it's a bad idea to make the script die for every single error, even small ones. Instead try sending an error message or an exception.
Thanks for the suggestions.
And well, i'm going to "install" other prepare function than the current one, which will, without any bugs, escape and protect the queries from online injection more than now.(since the prepare script already escape and stripslashes the input data)

And about the exceptions, i'll create them today, for sure ;P

The code is nice but I don't really see the point of making a class like this when something better already exists like PDO.