[FilterScript] [FS] Backwards's Vehicle System - Speedometer and Vehicle Health-

Backwards Vehicle System

Info
Well recently I released a vehicle health system which was kinda neat ( :P ) So I wanted to make a new one with the vehicle's speed included. This version has the vehicle's speed and the vehicle's health displayed when you enter a vehicle. It goes away when you exit. If I make another version of it, I will include something like the vehicle's name or something.

Notes
It requires Uf.inc.
It doesnt seem to like other textdraw to well

Screenshots

Downloads
Uf.inc ( The original one had some minor bugs in it that I've fixed in this upload )
Vehicle System Pastebin
Vehicle System Zip Compiled

Extra Note
For some reason whenever I load this script as a filter script, it doesnt work. When I add it into a gamemode however, it does. So you can try making it into an FS but if it doesnt work, adding it into you gamemode probably will. But that normally doesnt work out to well because of the uf.inc. You see it has many variables in it and most of those are common variables. Plus you really can't use it with dutils.inc but it has strtok in it. So that's why it would be better as an FS.

Nice script

Amazing Work man ...I really like it

Love it man you rock!

can you tell how to install it with the UF? where to put the UF?

How about making a check that Cops can do /checkspeed [ID]

Also maybe a Gear Shift system? Like maybe if a player is going 0-25mph there in first gear 26-38mph 2nd Gear

and so on

I re-uploaded it. I did a bit of a rewrite so there's just less variables. So I guess in a way it's better.

can you tell how to install it with the UF? where to put the UF?

Pawno/include/uf.inc

oh it work's thank's.

Nice, these are good for stunt servers

~Drew

i like it xD good work

works great.., great job

error 017: undefined symbol "GetPlayerSpeed" pls HELP

new Float:Speed2 = GetPlayerSpeed(playerid,SPEED_MPH)/2;

Quote:
Originally Posted by trisky
error 017: undefined symbol "GetPlayerSpeed" pls HELP

new Float:Speed2 = GetPlayerSpeed(playerid,SPEED_MPH)/2;

you need uf.inc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cry a bit ok?
How about making a check that Cops can do /checkspeed [ID]

Also maybe a Gear Shift system? Like maybe if a player is going 0-25mph there in first gear 26-38mph 2nd Gear

and so on
That Of Gear Shift System Should Be Awesome But i think is impossible without mods =P

Maybe Some day ^^

Stay all Cool

Nice work, using it on my server now

this is really nice

absolutely brilliant, I use this on my server ^_^ also I got FUN~Etreme to add a little color to it and change the symbol used to make it easier to see ^_^
if you want the code I can post it here, I've left your credits as is and they are in the server m.o.d. too ^_^

nice .