WarZ or Arma?

Well, I'm deciding what to buy . All in all I want is zombie like games, WarZ is a zombie fps and then on the other hand Arma has similar too . Well guys I need your comments which one will I buy .

ArmA 2 is a great game without the zombies but even know you need combined operations for the DayZ mod, the DayZ standalone will be coming out sometime around december. Basically what that is, is you buy DayZ just like you buy WarZ it has its own launcher, which means you don't need to buy ArmA 2 CO, to play it. For now i'd just wait till DayZ standalone, but you could always get WarZ and get DayZ later on.

Well . If I buy example WarZ, Do I need to wait for the download or instant access ?

WarZ is better

warz should be instant access didnt try it though
but if you dont have that much money id wait anyways for the dayz standalone to release :P
probably is going to be better and the devs arent atleast a bunch of immature idiots^^
(no im not saying the warz isnt a good game but id just personally rather go with dayz)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheArcher
Посмотреть сообщение
WarZ is better
I knew it ! btw if I buy WarZ . Will I get instant access or I need to wait for a download ?

WarZ and Arma 2 with DayZ are too good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Potatoes
Посмотреть сообщение
I knew it ! btw if I buy WarZ . Will I get instant access or I need to wait for a download ?
Well, you have to download the client, once the window pop out you have to insert the username and password and waiting for updates, then you'll be able to play it.

WarZ is a cheap ripoff of DayZ. They charge you to buy upgraded weapons, in-game currency and forum badges. Whatever engine they are using is horrible, all they want is your money, they don't care about the players at all. $50 for a game made in 6months in very early alpha. Get ArmA II: Combined Operations in the Steam sales right now for $18. DayZmod is free.

Get ARMA II / DayZ. WarZ is absolute crap. A rip off of DayZ. To sum it all up, what V1ceC1ty said, I mean come on, they even have services to buy in game credit with real money. That's just absolutely money greedy.

Do what V1ce said and get the ARMA II: Combined Operations for sale today. Get DayZ (Which is free!). They also have extra map packs that you can download for even more fun.