GTA SA and two GPU-s

Hello!

I've bought a new computer which has both Intel HD 3000 and AMD Radeon 7670m. And here's the problem. SA-MP (aswell as SP) runs on Intel HD 3000, but I'd like to run it on my Radeon 7670m since I want to install mods and use ENB. Intel HD can't handle the ENB.

So what I've tried so far!
- Setting samp.exe and gta_sa.exe to high performance gpu in the Catalyst Control Center(Later referenced to as CCC)
- Looking around the power options for a way to use just AMD's card while connected to external power. (Which I didn't find)
- Adding a parameter -adapter 1 or 0 to the end of samp's shortcut on my desktop

So I went through CCC aswell to look if I could disable intel's card while on external power. Didn't find it. Looked through Intel's control panel. Nothing. I also tried creating a new power plan but the only time it mentions switchable graphics is: "Auto choose" or "Force power-saving GPU"

If any of you know how to fix this please let me know. Or find a tutorial to do this please link me to it. I've spent hours looking for the solution. Even posted it on two other forums which turned out to be useless. Nobody knows how to fix this.

By the way. I think I managed to do something at one point because my sa-mp wont turn on anymore.

E: Oh and I forgot to add that I don't want to disable Intel HD 3000 completly. I don't even know if this computer supports it from the BIOS. It's still good to browse the internet on it while battery powered.

Not sure if you can do this, but have you tried disabling the integrated graphic card via Device Manager?

If I do that the screen will turn black. I'd have to restart my PC. Resolution would be 800x600 and i'd have to reenable it. So no. Not gonna do that.

Turn PC off plug monitor out from the integrated card slot, it will auto detect Radeon as default video card and you will be all good.

Could you explain? I'm not very sure what you mean. I could plug a external monitor into the VGA port, yes. But it still connects to intel HD

You can use ENB on Intel? I know from personal experience (my laptop has Intel) that you can use Angelictears Driver to allow ENB on SA-MP, with Intel. I have a GMA, and not HD - but I know a guy from LS-RP who uses an Intel HD, and ENB Series, with no problems. Then again, I'd prefer the Radeon - but I was just stating that Intel can run ENB.

you have PC with Integrated Intel HD video card and AMD Radeon 7670m on PCI-E slot, plug that blue( usualy) monitor wire out from the integrated card and put it at AMD Radeon 7670m card, when you turn PC on, it should automaticly detect that as your default card. if no then in bios change vga boot to PCIE slot

ikey07
I was hoping people will understand from 7670m that i have an laptop not a desktop. There's only one VGA output and a internal screen.

Right click SA-MP and click "Run with graphics card". That's what I have to do with my laptop, though i've changed it to run all programs on "High proformance graphics" since I don't disconnect from power much...

Sorry. Not that easy