[FilterScript] Basic Help And Join

Hello this is my first official released to everyone and i found this is a good time to release it.

No Pictures of it in action because its pretty basic and i'd like you to find out yourself.

Download:
Pastebin

How To Install/Edit/Make Work:
1)Open Pawno
2)Create a New Code (CTRL+N)
3)Delete all the current text (CTRL+A then DELETE)
4)Paste The Code In.
5)Change everything with <> including the <>'s apart from <a_samp> and add what you wan't. E.G <SERVERNAME>
6)Don't Remove The Credits!
7)Press F5 And wait for it to compile

This is the first one I've actually released so please be kind, I'm not asking for much. I seriously wan't to learn how to code properly as i find it quite hard to read the code and actually insert it into a project. Hopefully my skills will develop and i'll be able to code some Gamemodes soon. I also know that this isn't what most people do for a first filterscript so. I'm sorry if your disappointed but i can't do very much

Change Log:

V.01
----
Created Script
Has 1 Command
Credits Have Been Added

V.02
----
Updated Script
Added a few commands

Commands:
========
/credits
/teles
/chelp

~Thanks
Kyle Magix (RevolutionLite)

This is funny, makes it look like you made the server.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyler12
Посмотреть сообщение
Hm? Is that suppose to be a troll comment? If so i don't get it. Well i suppose that's just me but hey.

Its Only One Command But Anyway Nice First Dilterscript

Quote:
Originally Posted by Team_PRO
Посмотреть сообщение
Its Only One Command But Anyway Nice First Dilterscript
Thanks, It's pretty basic so you can add more commands if you need to, Just copy the layout and paste it again with the command changed and ect. If you need any help with it PM me and i'll edit it with what you wan't the text to display. I hope you liked it, Thanks.

Basic and fine!

Quote:
Originally Posted by [Dejo]
Посмотреть сообщение
Basic and fine!
Thanks,
I've updated it as well so that should be good! Although people may need to read the instructions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyler12
Посмотреть сообщение
I agree with Tyler12. This is so easy to make even for newbies.. There are so many of these already out there. I give it a 3/10.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoahF
Посмотреть сообщение
I agree with Tyler12. This is so easy to make even for newbies.. There are so many of these already out there. I give it a 3/10.
As I said. I'm trying my best to find a tutorial which I understand quite well. I've looked at most of them on the useful tutorial page and well I understand parts of it but not all. Which in a conclusion means I find it hard to understand and re-write into something I could code, now if you can do this feel free to PM me with the link. I'll be more then happy to check it out.