[FilterScript] [FS/MAP] Area 51 army base.

This is actually a script going to be in a server by me, and this script was made a year ago. But sadly, the server was closed and the script was never added, so now, I decided to release it.

Introduction

This is actually a military site based in the deserts of Las Venturas. You know most cops and robbers, or maybe some roleplay servers though have this kind of base and systems. I did not copied and pasted any earlier scripts who were made by others, this script was originally by me and made from scratch. I thought the project was about to be a success project in the server, but never.

Video / Preview of base
Just ignore the texts and everything I explained in the video, they're old lol.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MGjjIbGVtms[/ame]

Credits
Me (Huxley) - Scripting and mapping

Download:
Pastebin

Problems/Bugs

Found any bugs or problems in the script? Let me know.

Cool! I give you REP + just to ask you what is this mod of this vehicles i mean what mod you using for this vehicles and give link to dowload if you understand me what i asking you
sorry for bad english

good work man +rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTIGAMINGSERBIA
Посмотреть сообщение
Cool! I give you REP + just to ask you what is this mod of this vehicles i mean what mod you using for this vehicles and give link to dowload if you understand me what i asking you
sorry for bad english
Thanks. Some of the mods, I lost their download links. Like the F-15 Eagle and C-130. The others you can find at the blogs in the private message I sent to you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashwinsekhari
Посмотреть сообщение
good work man +rep
Thanks dude.

Nice job,keep it up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plovix
Посмотреть сообщение
Nice job,keep it up
Thanks.

Neat and clean, nice work