Scripting Lessons

Hey guys ! I was thinking about to script, because I need cash. Well I dont want ******* scripting lessons shit . Well anyone can suggest where can I learn how to script with pawno or who .

I will help you.

Learn from here: wiki.sa-mp.com

Well thanks but I'm finding a man that will help me . Its like teach me some easy parts to the hard parts .

I can help you,let's talk via Private Message's or Visitor Message's.

Get stared as your own and where you need help ask it or wiki it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by James_Nick
Посмотреть сообщение
I can help you,let's talk via Private Message's or Visitor Message's.
Do you have skype ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by James_Nick
Посмотреть сообщение
I will help you.

Learn from here: wiki.sa-mp.com
To be honest the wiki isn't a good teacher. I never really learnt from it. It's good for documentation (e.g. finding out how functions work etc.) but that's about it. It never helped me when I started out. A friend taught me and it was good that way as I could ask QUESTIONS - something you can't do on a wiki.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MP2
Посмотреть сообщение
To be honest the wiki isn't a good teacher. I never really learnt from it. It's good for documentation (e.g. finding out how functions work etc.) but that's about it. It never helped me when I started out. A friend taught me and it was good that way as I could ask QUESTIONS - something you can't do on a wiki.
Honestly,wiki changed my life,I was a noob with bad grammar and was using caps in every word,and I didn't even knew what a script is,and I though it's impossible to learn scripting language,now look what I'm,I can make a gang war script with full functions in 20 minutes,the wiki is very useful tool for newbies,so I don't agree about what you said.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MP2
Посмотреть сообщение
A friend taught me and it was good that way as I could ask QUESTIONS - something you can't do on a wiki.
No, you can't ask questions on the wiki, but you can ask on the forum and scripting channel on the IRC, as that's what they were made for

However I agree with everyone else, if you're only trying to learn PAWN because you think it will get you money, don't bother. Learn something more worthwhile like PHP, along with HTML/CSS you can use that in web development and all sorts.

Use a script first and try to understand how it works with the wiki. Then you can search the forum if you still got a question. Just if you cant find something, and only then, ask the question in an own thread. Just reading the wiki, or just asking "how to make a script that does blabla" helps nothing, you need to try a lot yourself to actually "learn" something