Server crash after 10 minutes

When I open server on my house host. After 10 minutes of playing with my friends it crashes. After it says: "You are banned from this server" or "Server closed connection". Please help.

Is this happening to your friend, or only for you? I Suggest you to download "native server checker". You can easily find it with using "search" function. Native checker could tell you, what is wrong. Are you using any hacks/mods, such as cleo 3?

i say that your script have some warnings or problems same thing happened to me in my hosted server then when

i removed script warnings all problems disappeared so you should remove warnings from your script or download

latest file and compile with it to be aware and fixing your problem!

Can you please post here your server log with native checker founds? It may tell us, what's your problem.

Also use crashdetect plugin by zeex it will help you.

@CrossUSAAF - It happened to me. I start house host server, then after 10 minutes of playing with my friend it shut down.

@Nirzor - I have some warnings : "utils.inc(51) : warning 219: local variable "count" shadows a variable at a preceding level"

@CoDeZ - What is reputations... Just kidding xD.

I think that server log wont help you much about my problem.

Bump

Bump*

Show us line 51

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saddin
Посмотреть сообщение
When I open server on my house host. After 10 minutes of playing with my friends it crashes. After it says: "You are banned from this server" or "Server closed connection". Please help.
Use crashdetect plugin to find out.

It's in utils.inc file.
new count = 0;

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saddin
Посмотреть сообщение
It's in utils.inc file.
new count = 0;
This means the variable "count" is defined 2 times in your gamemode. Try replacing the name of this variable.