Which phone is better and why?

Hello.

I need a phone, and I am choosing betwin these two: Sony Xperia J and HTC One V.

I like the Xperia's look better, but I don't really have any idea about Specifications and what they mean.
I can get them both for the same price.

If you would have to choose one, which one would it be and WHY?

Thank you for taking a minute for me.
-Lenart

HTC One V
-Becuse it can make Better pictures, i also think it can make 3D
-More people bought it
-It looks little better TO ME
In Dosti Sreče brat i'm slovenian too

HTC One V doesn't have a 3D camera, HTC EVO 3D does.
I prefer HTC phones over any other, I've owned an iPhone 4, Samsung Galaxy II and a bunch of Nokia phones.
I currently have my 4th HTC phone (Titan) and I'm loving their quality.

If you're into android, you should also consider HTC Sensation XE/XL or Sensation, they have the same price tag as the One V does.

What's your price scale? I personally don't have anything against HTC and Sony but I still prefer Samsung if running Android.

HTC > Sony.

However, right now i am a droid fan.

the HTC one uses a shitload of battery, be warned.

A friend owns one. He has to crank his brightness to 'just at' viewable to even have a few hours of battery. And it's BRAND new.

HTC.

Oh, because it's HTC.

Thank you everyone.
Not that I am in Sonys, but there is also Sony Xperia U, I can choose. It has a dual core procesor (better than both, One V and Xperia J), but it is smaller and for my taste, not at all good looking phone. It is also thick.

Another question:
Can you play games like temple run smoothly on Cortex A5 (single core) procesor? I don't know much about these stuff.

Single core processor with higher clock rate runs single threaded tasks better.

As RyDeR` said: HTC. Oh, because it's HTC.

Seriously all you need to know. HTC.