Slow torrents during the day?

Hey guys, I'm trying to download a torrent. (Not an illegal one) and it is really slow. Now, I have noticed that all my torrents are SUPER slow during the day (1.0 KB) and during the night it is around 1 MB. I am with BT but my uncle (who lives in the same town as me, and also has BT) doesn't have this problem. It is with ANY torrent. It is just slow during the day. It is really annoying. What can I do? Is BT capping my torrents? It doesn't take forever loading regular web pages like the forums though. Thanks! I've also tried uTorrent, Bitcomet, ect. Same problem.

Quote:
Originally Posted by utorrent.com
Enabling Protocol Encryption

Some ISPs (Internet Service Providers) actively interfere with P2P activities in order to reduce their bandwidth requirements. This causes µTorrent and other file sharing download speeds to become slow. To avoid this, µTorrent and other clients have introduced an encryption protocol to prevent ISPs from identifying BitTorrent traffic.

Go to Options > Preferences > BitTorrent. Set Outgoing under Protocol Encryption to Enable, check "Allow incoming legacy connections".

Some ISPs have extremely aggressive throttling methods and for those users it might be necessary to set outgoing to Forced; however this will greatly reduce the number of peers you can connect to. Enabled is sufficient for most users.
Is the torrent healthy too ?

I think from the server it downloads doesnt allows to download with full speed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norbert_
Посмотреть сообщение
Is the torrent healthy too ?

Not during the day. Full health during the night.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Wolf
Посмотреть сообщение
I think from the server it downloads doesnt allows to download with full speed.
It's a torrent. I thought torrents don't have a server. They are hosted by the people who seed, If I'm correct?

EDIT: I didn't see Norbert_'s quote.

I did that and it fixed it somewhat. I can download at about 200 KB's, but then it goes back down to about 2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haydn
Посмотреть сообщение
It's a torrent. I thought torrents don't have a server. They are hosted by the people who seed, If I'm correct?
Yep.

Have you tried those instructions ?

EDIT:

well i think the torrent is not good. Maybe find some other torrent with better seeders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norbert_
Посмотреть сообщение
Yep.

Have you tried those instructions ?

EDIT:

well i think the torrent is not good. Maybe find some other torrent with better seeders
It has over 700 seeders. This time it is up to 800 and it goes back down. Hm..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haydn
Посмотреть сообщение
It has over 700 seeders. This time it is up to 800 and it goes back down. Hm..
And how many leechers ?

Your ISP might be limiting your speed,check at http://www.bittorrenttest.com/

Quote:
Originally Posted by [UE]Milan
Посмотреть сообщение
Your ISP might be limiting your speed,check at http://www.bittorrenttest.com/
It just times out when I start the test.

BT throttles torrents in the day, they always have. Be lucky they have not blocked torrents completely for you, it's a shit isp.