Lag issues

Well, long time no see people! Anyways, I'm having a problem that's just blowing my mind right now. It regards GTA and this computer- you people are the only ones that I know who could help me.

Okay, I'm currently running an integrated NVIDIA GeForce 430 6150se video card with 1401MB of dedicated RAM (or so it says). I have gone by http://systemrequirementslab.com and it says I pass- with flying colors to be exact.

Now, I go in-game and it just seems that all of my input (via mouse/keyboard) is lagged to hell. I'll click MMB, and 2 seconds later, it'll set the camera to look behind by ped. I'll hit W+A and it takes 2 seconds to go forward and turn left.

Can someone explain to me what's going on?

All of my game display settings are at the minimum...

Goto ESC Options blabla somewhere there and set the revolution to the lowest/set the frame limiter to 90(or highest)by using /fpslimit (amount)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aveger
Посмотреть сообщение
revolution
His computer is having a revolution? Hm..maybe your computer is modernizing itself.

Odd problem though.

Delete gta_sa.set in your documents/gta san andreas userfiles/ directory if you just upgraded to that card. Its likely trying to run on your old card settings. Amazing it runs at all tbh.

That didn't do anything, unfortunately...

I have the latest video driver too.

Would not having the latest mouse/keyboard driver be a problem?

EDIT: Neither suggestion worked..

Did you try to turn frame limiter off from video settings

Yeah. All of those crazy settings are off. Graphics are on low. Resolution has been changed to all different ones, no difference.

I'm out of ideas folks!

I don't know, is the problem only for GTA, have you tried other games that require some decent video card?

I remember when I had GUNz, my graphics card was TOO good to play it, it literally started lagging, lol.

Haven't tried other games, but I don't know why it would be GTA. It's the one I use on all of my computers, it just seems like this computer is the one with the issue.

Before you ask, it was the real DVD version.

Try Game Booster 3 it might help you closing usless programs ****** it.

Regards
Twist