Someone please help

I run a server named Bone County Roleplay, but another server with the same name will not leave us alone, they keep coming into our server spamming their IP and link to website telling people how much better they are than us, and they even trashed our forums with spam posts, it took us a while to clean that up! We are trying to be a peaceful community without drama, we haven't messed with anyone. But they wont leave us alone, they keep harassing my server, site and players. I spoke to a representative who i am assuming is an administrator for them, and i have asked that they cease there harassment but it still continues, is there anything i can do about this?...

Ban them.

It also means that they dont got a shit player, and yours is best

Copying names like that is because they are unpopular as shit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinity
Посмотреть сообщение
Ban them.
I have, but im betting that they are going to be using a proxy.

UPDATE: I made a post on their forums attempting to peacefully resolve this matter and stop them from interfering with us, they banned me and deleted my post and apparently refuse to make any kind of peace until my server is destroyed or the name is changed.

What do you expect? This is SA:MP, some of the people who play it are kids that enjoy hacking on servers, harassing members in other servers, advertising, trolling, etc (as does all online games as well).

Anyways, I'd either:

- Change your server's name.

- Keep banning them. They will eventually leave you alone, and if they keep bothering you, it just shows that they are no life fucks.

You could also link it to us, that'll drag 'm through the mud

Update again: I just got out of a skype chat with the owner of the other server, they tried to make me change names and insulted everything about my server, as well as made me feel highly threatened...

It is possible to get an Anti-Spam

You can also make an anti-IP

sow hen you do like 00.00.00.00 it won't show it, it will just says SERVER IP: (imaretard) and yea