Online Jobs

Hey guys ! Anyone know a Online Job? We're planning to make a server the problem is we dont have $ , So anyone can paste a online job website. It would be great if you help pe out .

Depends on the skills you have. For instance, you might be able to find a PHP/MySQL job to earn a few dollars, but then you need to know how to script in those languages. There are always surveys as well but that will take you a lot of time to earn anything at all. If you're lucky and got the right contacts you might even be able to sit in a support and earn money in that way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zircon-Hosting
Посмотреть сообщение
Depends on the skills you have. For instance, you might be able to find a PHP/MySQL job to earn a few dollars, but then you need to know how to script in those languages. There are always surveys as well but that will take you a lot of time to earn anything at all. If you're lucky and got the right contacts you might even be able to sit in a support and earn money in that way.
is there any job for a mapper ?

Web designing can get you huge $$$!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Anonymous
Посмотреть сообщение
Yes but then again, you need the skills for it.

Regarding mapping, you could always take a look at this section of the forum:
https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=345747

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Anonymous
Посмотреть сообщение
Lol what do you mean ?

As I have said before my post got deleted, nothing online will earn you as much money as going out into the real world and working.

lrn2script!
and then find a paid job...

Mapper is easy job to easy! everyone can be mapper but scripting is hard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lithion
Посмотреть сообщение
As I have said before my post got deleted, nothing online will earn you as much money as going out into the real world and working.
I agree,get some part-time job in a shop or something

Quote:
Originally Posted by SonyVegas
Посмотреть сообщение
lrn2script!
and then find a paid job...

Mapper is easy job to easy! everyone can be mapper but scripting is hard
Maping is Easy you say. But Makeing Hight maping Are not Easy. For that also you need Skill.
[Take a look on My Last Map work. Sorry if i tell anything wrong.]

And i have a Quation to as this Topic they told online Jobs. iam sure on Online jobs can got only low money. but Up and down how much will be it?