GetPlayerHealth(playerid, pHealth);
	GetPlayerArmour(playerid, pArmour);
	if(AdminLevel[playerid] >= 0) //Do not kick a admin
	{
	    return 0;
	}
	if(pHealth >= 100.1)
	{
	    SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_RED,"You Have Been Auto Kick For Using Health Hack");
   		format(string, sizeof(string), "%s(%d) Has been Auto-Kicked for using Health Hack", GetName(playerid), playerid);
		SendClientMessageToAll(COLOR_RED, string);
	    Kick(playerid);
	}
	if(pArmour >= 100.1)
	{
	    SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_RED,"You Have Been Auto Kick For Using Armour Hack");
   		format(string, sizeof(string), "%s(%d) Has been Auto-Kicked for using Armour Hack", GetName(playerid), playerid);
	    Kick(playerid);
	}
	if(IsPlayerInAnyVehicle(playerid))
	{
        GetVehicleHealth(GetPlayerVehicleID(playerid), vHealth);
        if(vHealth >= 1000.1)
        {
   	    	SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_RED,"You Have Been Auto Kick For Using Vehicle Health Hack");
   			format(string, sizeof(string), "%s(%d) Has been Auto-Kicked for using Vehicle Health Hack", GetName(playerid), playerid);
			SetVehicleToRespawn(GetPlayerVehicleID(playerid));
	    	Kick(playerid);
        }
the bug shows that when player connect in game u can see a person not moving but in there screen they are moving but in my screen not moving. that also happens to my players can anyone help me out pls?

Anyone??

if(AdminLevel[playerid] >= 0) //Do not kick a admin

should be

if(AdminLevel[playerid] >= 1) //Do not kick a admin

>= 0 is everyone's level

if you return 0 under OPU then that players updates don't get sent to other players which is why you can't see any admins moving around

No offence, but I hope you know players can use godmode hack's / health hacks with out making their health go other 100. for example When i use to hack a roleplay server called pr-rp I always made it so i god mode hacked 99 hp.

I found away to encounter healers which hack hp, Basicly you make a variable to save original health each time a player get's hit and shit to save as orginal health and if a player heals non server sided the server will auto kick. Its kind of hard to explain but im in college just now.

Once I am out and if you still have problems i will post my codes.