vBulletin License

Is it allowed to buy and sell vBulletin licenses here or not ? if not allowed so where is allowed ? and thanks
N.B: Just asking because my friend wanted to ask about this and his account on SA-MP forums isn't activated yet

Don't know, check with vBulletin if you're allowed to resell licenses in the first place.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince
Посмотреть сообщение
Don't know, check with vBulletin if you're allowed to resell licenses in the first place.
You are allowed to resell it once. You have to contact them to change the contact details, address, phone etc. they usually do it within 2 days.

If your wondering how I know - I've sold mine before.

To OP: Go to webhostingtalk and sell it there. (You need 20 posts first, but they have lots of viewers and people interested in buying vBulletin licences.)

HOWEVER, vBulletin 5 is now out, so if you have a vBulletin 4 license - it's not in high demand anymore.

I found this,
Quote:
Limited Use. You may not transfer, rent, sublicense, assign, lease, loan, resell for profit, redistribute, encumber, publish or otherwise share the Software (or related materials based upon the Software or any part thereof) without the prior written consent of vBulletin Solutions. You must not use the Software other than as permitted by the License or in a manner inconsistent with its design and Documentation. If you are domiciled in the E.U., please refer to Section 19.
So yes Pizzy is correct about the fact that you're not allowed to resell just like that.

i dont think u can sell or buy it here,
http://www.vbulletin-faq.com/how-to-...-sell-a-forum/

Thanks all for the information !

I would recommend you contacting vB Softwares and asking them if your allowed to. They may say no, but have another option of you becoming a vB Reseller but you must meet certain requirements.

Good luck!

Thanks

Question answered, so locking this.