2 questions about rp

Do u think its annoying with tutorial in the start, and do u think its annoying with a car license thing too?

Yes, that's why in HC-RP we have neither.

tutorial - yes,car license - no.

There should be a tutorial but you should be able to skip it and about the car license, it's a good idea.

If its a useful tutorial that actually helps new player - yes, include it - if its just a bunch of "/command does this" and "This place is for that stuff" better leave it.

Tutorial should be only for the first time when player registered.

Most of the time the tutorial shows the important places in the server and explains some of the server's feature. I don't really consider that a tutorial but more as an intro and I keep it's better to keep it since it avoid players to ask many questions that they could have get the answer in the intro. About the car licenses, if a roleplay server doesn't have a licenses system, I think it shouldn't be consider as a roleplay server. The licenses are one of the most realistic feature of a roleplay server, because IRL you can drive a car without a license, but if you get caught by the police, you're in big trouble just like it has to be IG. So I think we have to keep both of them.

Licenses - no. An optional guide near the 'newb' spawn is recommended.

I think a good server doesn't need a tutorial, instead aspects of the tutorial should be available any time in-game (like kiosks around the city pointing to important locations)

Have like an NPC taxi or bus drive in circles between the spawnplace (airport) and the license center. Very annoying if you have to bunnyhop accross the city because you can't drive a car.