[Help]Login Not Working

So i got this script and when i try to log in it will accept any password can anyone help me?

Here is the video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w3HNN...ature=********* (ignore my little bro in the background watching spongebob)

and ill find the code

try this on for size for and example
https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=273088

or post the login system code

Post the register/login part

Quote:

ShowMainMenuDialog(playerid, frame)
{
new titlestring[64];
new string[256];

switch(frame)
{
case 1:
{
new ip[32];
GetPlayerIp(playerid, ip, 32);
format(titlestring, sizeof(titlestring), "Login - %s", GetPlayerNameEx(playerid));
format(string, sizeof(string), "Welcome to New Generation, %s.\n\nIP Address: Classified\n\nThe name that you are using is registered, please enter a password to login:", GetPlayerNameEx(playerid), ip);
ShowPlayerDialog(playerid,MAINMENU,DIALOG_STYLE_IN PUT,titlestring,string,"Login","Exit");
}
case 2:
{
new ip[32];
format(titlestring, sizeof(titlestring), "Register - %s", GetPlayerNameEx(playerid));
format(string, sizeof(string), "Welcome to New Generation Roleplay, %s.\n\nIP Address: %s\n\nYou may register an account by entering a desired password here:", GetPlayerNameEx(playerid), ip);
ShowPlayerDialog(playerid,MAINMENU2,DIALOG_STYLE_I NPUT,titlestring,string,"Register","Exit");
}
case 3:
{
new ip[32];
format(titlestring, sizeof(titlestring), "Login - %s", GetPlayerNameEx(playerid));
format(string, sizeof(string), "Invalid Password!\n\nWelcome to New Generation Roleplay, %s.\n\nIP Address: %s\n\nThe name that you are using is registered, please enter a password to login:", GetPlayerNameEx(playerid), ip);
ShowPlayerDialog(playerid,MAINMENU,DIALOG_STYLE_IN PUT,titlestring,string,"Login","Exit");
}
}
}

This is part of it i will try to find the rest got to go eat breakfast

Anyone?

That's not the part I wanted to check. Show us the saving part for the password and the loading part that it checks if the password is correct.

Alright im searching the part