Mapping Help

I'm trying to create an interior map for San News. The interior design I want is the one that a lot of RP servers use. It looks like it's the LVPD interior, but they edited it and blocked off some areas.

The only problem is when I open up LVPD interior in MTA, it has all of the interior items still in it. For example, it says chief, general, and captain beside some of the doors, and all couches and other items are still there. But in some RP servers I've notised that on their LVPD interior they don't have that, or any of the interior the LVPD on MTA has.

In one RP server that I've seen their AddStaticPickup point said, "San News ID: 32." But when i search for interior IDs there is no ID interior 32. Also, when i go inside the building and type /interior, it says the interior is ID 1. But once again, when I search for samp interior IDs the interior ID 1 they have is not LVPD interior ID, which is 3.

My question is, how do I create an interior without any pre mapped items in it?

You remove objects, with different types of map editors.
I suggest you use this, This is what i use: https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=282801
You can click on an object and click "DEL" and it will delete the object.
If i helped you, rep would be nice, thanks.

Thank you so much. +rep