Reallife Features on my server

Hello.

I'm scripting my server since ~august and we need new features.
We're making a reallife/roleplay server, and need cool things to get much players on our server.

Can you tell me some ideas?

I've made some ideas over last night:
- Police/Medic Siren over Sultan or other
- Rare Weapons (not everyone should have a weapon)

And i need more^^

Pls tell me some! :P

Actually die when you character gets shot in the head. Not just respawning with "lost memory". If you get shot in the brain you are dead!

Real life features?

High taxes, a boring wife, 10 annoying kids, the house to pay, the bank taxes, the car, bad hospital assistance, making breakfast with bacon and eggs.

The real life sucks so better don't bother pasting into a server, make it more funny atleast.

Perhaps a more realistic vehicle system so for instance, the tires become worse with time, the engine might be hard to start if it is an old vehicle, there might come electrical problems, for instance, one of the front lights breaks and so on. You'll then have to call and/or visit a mechanic to fix the problems.

Greate Veh System, make it like a normal Car shop, a Building, with cars, people who works in the shops.
More realistic Jobs, like armedealer, make a limit of how meny mats you can carrie, because no one can carrie 1mil, mats and so on.
Drug dealer, when you /plantseeds, you need to give them water, and such.

Script the best stuff for your server, wait for players, wait for players, wait for players, wait for players, wait for players and then close down your server. No offence but that's true. My suggestion is to move onto some other type like freeroam or stunt.

Insurance For Vehicle System.
Unique License Plate System [When Vehicle is bought, you need to make a license up].
Fuel System for vehicles.
Garage Systems [If house is owned, you can park vehicle in garage].
Able to open Bonnet of Vehicle, and take a look inside of it.
Able to Open up trunk, carry/put items into it.
Able to fit a Tied/Dead Body into trunk.
LEO officers should be able to /giveticket [License] {Amount}, {Reason}.
Bank Accounts [Player should own up to 5 bank accounts (Family,Kids,Friends)].
Unique Jobs Like Street Sweeper, Trash Man.
Players should their own furniture for their own houses.
Grow their own weed, on weed farms all over SA.
A custom made MDC system for LEO's.
Custom Licenses should be added like, Gun License,Medical License[weed],Bike License, etc.

There is alot more, if you want help PM me!.

Roleplay driving. A drivers license system for new players. Rare exotic things mapped in.