Server crashing everyday

Hello,

I have run into the problem, with Ravens Roleplay we're it crashes everyday, after getting 30-40 player-base, has anyone ever come across this?

I need a solution asap, and I've debugged it, but looks fine from my end.

Need an idea asap.

Thanks

Can you see something weird in your server_log.txt file? Second reason can be that, your server get overloaded with heavy roleplay script with it's player-base.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrossUSAAF
Посмотреть сообщение
Can you see something weird in your server_log.txt file? Second reason can be that, your server get overloaded with heavy roleplay script with it's player-base.
Nope, Looks fine before it crashes.

Nothing reporting....

I'm dead clueless, I believe @Kreyg on this forum had same issue, and before he dears to say I'm copying, It's a fault with Ravens, It crashes, I just need a solution....

Download the "native server checker" and load it to run in your server. When your server crashes, it may have been written something to your server_log.txt file.

Thank you.

We're do I get that?

Use search, or ******. To field you could write "native checker" without quotes and click "search" button.

I would recommend a native checker to see if anything crashes along the line in your script. as most of the time this is script related crashing.