any tips to get more players to my server?

Not have a roleplay server.

Buy "hosted" tab listing and try to post "server advertisement" every month. Also, you may have a unique game mode script.

You could script a simple and not-so-unique GM and then put it on the hosted tab list, or you could do the thing I would do and that is to create a unique GM and do a lot of marketing. In this way you'll get players even without hosted tab because you've teased people to come to your server and once it's open for the public it should be unique. It's also very important that the staff of your server is active, professional and helping if you want the players to stay. Good luck!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrossUSAAF
Посмотреть сообщение
Buy "hosted" tab listing and try to post "server advertisement" every month. Also, you may have a unique game mode script.
+ Don't give up after 1 or 2 months if you don't have players.

Getting players on your server can take a while, more so if you do not have anything extremely eye popping.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JEkvall95
Посмотреть сообщение
any tips to get more players to my server?
Create a unique gamemode for your server.
Get your server on hosted tab if possible.

Start the server with less number of slots like 20 then ,as the server grow increase it

Actually it doesn't matter if the game mode is unique or not for those players who are not able to speak english.

They simply join easy scripts like " Army VS Terrorists " (like 2 bases only, and they are near, both teams same vehicles, weapons) with alot of black dots and enjoys there.

You would get better success with simple script like I said for example above, then with unique one, since the only "UNIQUE" script people see at samp is roleplay.