for(new c = 0; c < MAX_PLAYERS; c++)
    {
        new vehicleid = GetPlayerVehicleID(c);
        if(IsPlayerInAnyVehicle(c))
        {
            if(GetVehicleModel(vehicleid) == 515)
            {
                new vtrailer = GetVehicleTrailer(vehicleid);
                if(GetVehicleModel(GetVehicleTrailer(vehicleid))== 584)
                {
                    new Float:health;
                    GetVehicleHealth(vtrailer, health);
                    SetVehicleHealth(vtrailer, health-1);
                }

}
        }

}
}
It only stay's at 999.00 as GetVehicleHealth return's 1000 always.

Aren't trailers by default invincible? Like bicycles and trains? I'm not sure though.

No, health decreases.

You're only checking trailers IF they are attached. Are you looking for god-mode trailers all the time, or do you actually need the health amounts for individual trailers?

Heres something to start with:
Код:
new vmodel;
for(new v; v < MAX_VEHICLES; v++)
{
     vmodel = GetVehicleModel(v);
     switch(vmodel)
     {
         case 435,450,569,570,584,590,591,606,607,608,610,611: //all trailers according to wiki.sa-mp.com
         {
               SetVehicleHealth(v,1000);
         }
     }
}
Some notes on the loop you provided: If GetPlayerVehicleID returns a value OTHER than INVALID_VEHICLE_ID....you don't need to further check IsPlayerInAnyVehicle. If it returned a valid ID...they are in a vehicle.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaisersouse
Посмотреть сообщение
Some notes on the loop you provided: If GetPlayerVehicleID returns a value OTHER than INVALID_VEHICLE_ID....you don't need to further check IsPlayerInAnyVehicle. If it returned a valid ID...they are in a vehicle.
Now that's an amazing optimization note we don't often see on these forums!

In fact,
pawn Код:
if(IsPlayerInAnyVehicle(playerid))
{
    vID = GetPlayerVehicleID(playerid);
    // ...
}
is as good as
pawn Код:
if((vID = GetPlayerVehicleID(playerid)) != 0)
or
pawn Код:
vID = GetPlayerVehicleID(playerid);
if(vID != 0)
{
    // ...
}

Thanks! However for the LONGEST time I didnt realize something...started scripting in 2007 and only realized this in 2012 once it was pointed out:

Vechicle ID CAN be 0!!! I had to change everything in Everystuff from:

if(!GetPlayerVehicleID(playerid))

to

if(GetPlayerVehicleID(playerid) == INVALID_VEHICLE_ID)

The first one checks to see if vehicleid is 0...assuming that there is no 'vehicle 0'. That assumption was wrong...the best way to check if a vehicleid is valid is to use things like:

if(GetPlayerVehicleID(playerid) == INVALID_VEHICLE_ID) SendClientMessage(playerid,COLOR_WHATEVER,"Thats not a real car!");

if(GetPlayerVehicleID(playerid) != INVALID_VEHICLE_ID) SendClientMessage(playerid,COLOR_WHATEVER,"That IS a real car!");

Say what?

kaisersouse I think your wrong there, but https://sampwiki.blast.hk/wiki/GetPlayerVehicleID does not return INVALID_VEHICLE_ID, none of the sa-mp functions actually return INVALID_VEHICLE_ID, I only use it to initialize and reset variables.

That code you have there
pawn Код:
if(GetPlayerVehicleID(playerid) == INVALID_VEHICLE_ID)
actually shouldn't work, it should return false all the time. GetPlayerVehicleID returns 0 if the player doesn't have a vehicle id assigned.