Would this make samp servers lag free?

This is just an idea that came in my mind just now.If every player connected to server had the same ping? then none would appear to lag right?

It depends on Ping, but as i understood you meant an high ping then everybody would lag.

P.S: Updating with some information later.

if everyone has the same ping then everyone would have same the latency and none will lag right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by [UE]Milan
Посмотреть сообщение
if everyone has the same ping then everyone would have same the latency and none will lag right?
nobody is ever going to have the same ping and I don't know what you mean by lag? I don't lag on my server.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [UE]Milan
Посмотреть сообщение
Wrong, then everybody lag the same. (Differnt with each PC aswell)

There's no such thing as "lag free". You'd get the least lag if you sit in the datacenter itself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark™
Посмотреть сообщение
There's no such thing as "lag free". You'd get the least lag if you sit in the datacenter itself.
True, but thats wasent his question.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaizeN
Посмотреть сообщение
True, but thats wasent his question.
Ofcourse it was, he was trying to make his server "lag free", which is not possible at all, since there always be some factors which will create some lag here and there.

Then what about FPS? FPS makes lag too..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark™
Посмотреть сообщение
Ofcourse it was, he was trying to make his server "lag free", which is not possible at all, since there always be some factors which will create some lag here and there.
Thats true, also the PC can also make an huge differnt on the lag.