[GameMode] AP-Designs Basic Roleplay Script

When I find the server and log into it, it ask for a password. Once I type it in, it waits for about 10 seconds then the server disconnects. And keeps on disconnecting over and over again, and the black box closes on itsown. I've changed the code on line 917. I also had to remove the audio scripts because it wouldn't compile with them. Does anyone know how I can fix this?

i cant create a account

When i added the SQL Thing when i compile it says " Error on Line 27 " For the audo thing any fixes?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott_Ryder
View Post
When i added the SQL Thing when i compile it says " Error on Line 27 " For the audo thing any fixes?
It did the same for me, but I just removed everywhere it says audio in scrpit and it compiled. But after that I'm unable to log onto the server because it stays on the "Connected to Server" screen and nothing happens. If your able to get past the audio errors please let me know if your able to log into the game or if i'm just doing somthing wrong.

If you get the login dialog without have making an account, it means mysql failed to connect properly. If you already did the fix, make sure you actually fill it out for example: "localhost", "root", "larp"," test"

If you still have issues, check the debug file and see if it connected properly.

For linux, I included the .so plugins also. So in server.cfg change it all to .so

Oh okay, I just filled it out but now I'm unable to compile the file. I get the error..

Cannot read the file for a_samp, YSI/y_ini, zcmd, foreach, streamer, sscanf2, and s_mysqul

How do i fix this?

For audio, download and install this;

https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=82162

is there a way to make it not mysql?
Because my localhost doesnt work

Can you fix the mirror?

Many RP's scripts.. anyway good work

The download doesn't include the database etc?

Okay, I know this question is stupid.
Question : How to make my self as an administrator ?

Thanks.

Nice gamemode

when Im trying to register it's instantly shows me "Login" dialog and crashes the server, why?

Did you update the plugins/includes/client to 0.3z?

"The program is having virus, therefore Chrome has blocked the download."

Thank you for the attempt anyway.

Ok, didn't notice that xD

Hello, I set my Admin from "0" to "6" with this

UPDATE `accounts` SET Admin='6' WHERE Username='Vahns_Like'

But when i go ingame and login, It do quiz.

And when i log-off, and look at Database my Admin is 0 ??

Why??

Hy, i register the server and i log off , the databse is SAVE my char, i try to login a server "incorrect password"... WHY?

niice work thanks